Autism and other problems

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Bad Experiences With Vaccines LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2008, 10:35 AM
MommyABCs's Avatar Regular
We do vaccinate our children, but carefully. I have read over the last few years that their are suspected links between autism and vaccination. Especially dangerous are all of the new cocktail vaccines coming out. The effects are not well understood.

At 2, my pediatrician gave my daughter a cocktail shot of 3 vaccines in one. She soon stopped having bowel movements. We fought constipation for 3 months after that. Later, on the news, we heard that it had risks of stomach complications, and was taken of the market.

The risks of not vaccinating are horrific, but I would refuse any such cocktails.
July 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
to JM and our board.

I'm really sorry to hear your daughter had those issues. Did you report the reaction to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Web site? Did your doctor? Is your dd doing better?
August 8th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Tribeca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

The risks of not vaccinating are horrific, but I would refuse any such cocktails.
[/quote]

I'm sorry your baby had to go through this. I do have to comment on one thing you said however. The risks of not vaccinating a child are NOT horrific. In fact I think if you do a little research you will find that is not the case at all.

"An error can never become true however many times you repeat it. The truth can never be wrong, even if no one ever hears about it." Mahatma Gandhi
"Doctors put drugs of which they know little, into bodies of which they know less, for diseases of which they know nothing at all.” Voltaire
"A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth." Albert Einstein
December 8th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Newbies
Hello
I work for the Judevine Center for Autism as an Autism Technician. I work with families who obviously have had bad expieriences with vaccines. I would encourage everyone to do a yahoo search and type in Autism and the Amish, this was a research article done by a reporter, it is a fascinating article that will make you question our everyday decisions regarding diet and immunizations. And as a mother of a 3 year old and 1 year old. I am not willing to take the risk for my children to be a statistic while the CDC "figures it out".
December 31st, 2008, 09:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I am not willing to take the risk for my children to be a statistic while the CDC "figures it out".[/b]

Cheers to that!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
January 9th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Phoeniciaann
Quote:
We do vaccinate our children, but carefully. I have read over the last few years that their are suspected links between autism and vaccination. Especially dangerous are all of the new cocktail vaccines coming out. The effects are not well understood.

At 2, my pediatrician gave my daughter a cocktail shot of 3 vaccines in one. She soon stopped having bowel movements. We fought constipation for 3 months after that. Later, on the news, we heard that it had risks of stomach complications, and was taken of the market.

The risks of not vaccinating are horrific, but I would refuse any such cocktails.[/b]
Wow, never looked into that. I specialized in Special Ed in College and thought I had seen it all. Thanks for the information.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search