My son almost died because of vaccines!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Bad Experiences With Vaccines LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM
superwoman8977's Avatar Awesome Mommy!
My son Matt was 18 months old at the time and the day before (Friday) had gotten his MMR shot. Saturday evening he was unusually tired and so I laid him down in his crib and went to take a shower and heard him hit the side of the crib, when I got to him he wasnt breathing, his body was spasiming and he was turning blue. I tried to do CPR but was shaking so bad I couldnt...so I ran over to my neighbor's house and had him do CPR while I was calling 911 and I was so lucky, the volunteer fire dept next door to the house was having a meeting and cleaning trucks and they sent their paramedic right over....they rushed him to the hospital still trying to revive him and 20 min later as we pulled into the parking lot of the medical center he took his 1st breath...today he is a happy healthy 8 yr old who has some issues with focusing but is otherwise doing ok. He has not had anymore vaccines and I sign the religious objection waiver every year when he goes to school because his doc wont say vaccines are what caused his seizure.

Thanks AlexAidenmom for my awesome siggie!

June 2nd, 2011, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing your story Traci. I'm so sorry that your doctor refuses to acknowledge this as a vaccine reaction, but kudos to you for not buying the BS and going with your gut on no more vaxes. Hugs!

June 8th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS!!!! I'm so sorry you went thru that but so happy that he's doing ok today! How scary!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
June 14th, 2011, 01:47 AM
pink_piggy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh how scary, I'm so sorry. Good for you for sticking up for your son. I just don't get how Drs can seriously deny s/e from vaxes. so sad!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search