2 C Sections Byrce and RJ bith story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To C/S Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to cyndisues
Well I'm new here and just wanted to share my birth stories and maybe meet some new mommies.
My first is Bryce Allan he is in the picture below with me....cute hu?!!!lol He was born March 8th 2001 I was only 18yrs old unmarried and scarred out of my mind. I went into the hospital to be induced I was GD and my doc thought he was getting too big because he was not moving the way he should or as active as he should have been. I go in and they start potocin IV and supositories behind my cervix and this lasts for 3 full days and after all of this I had still not had one contraction and was dialated only half a centimeter I was so discouraged and my back hurt from the labor bed they had me in I just wanted my baby out. the doctor come in on the third night and said we can wait until morning to see if by some chance you progress or we can do a cesarean section tonight I said please please please just get him out....20 min later I was on a operating table wondering what was going to happen next.....I felt doctors touching me and I freaked started telling my mom don't let them cut I can feel them please don't let them cut my mom looks down at me and sayes honey he is almost out he was born at 9pm weighing 7lbs even he was and is perfect my angel now 7 I just can not believe how he has grown so smart,gental,caring,loving,and so angelic. I'm parshal to him though....

My second is Ryan Todd he is in the picture that is black and white below...adorable hu?.....lol He was born May 28th 07 that was memorial day last year. I went to hospital the night before because I was retaining so much water I could barly walk without a lot of pain. They sent me home around 4 am told me to see my doctor next week unless I started seeing spots because my bp was a little high I was miserable because I had GD with him also and was getting gull blater attacks every little things I did try to eat(it was removed in aug 07) I was just sick and knew something did not feel right. I went home which was a 45 min drive one way from where we live. I went to bed around 6am and woke up at 710am stood up to go potty and a huge gush of water went every where and didn't stop I was staning in the bath tub yelling at DH MY WATER BROKE HONEY WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL HONEY WAKE UP THEN A FEW CHOICE WORDS finaly after 20 min of me standing in the tub and crying he gets up and sayes are you sure and I looked down and could see fluid running still he gives me a towl and got to the car called family members and headed back to the hospital....we get there and the same nurses were on duty and they had a good laugh saying you were just here we should have just kept you...lol I didn't see the humor at the time. at 1010am Ryan was born weighing in at 9lbs 8oz He is such a great baby he is now 13months and so fun I get to stay home with him because my DH works and with bryce I was a single mom and returned to work when he was 5w old. This is my DH first child and to watch him play with RJ our nick name for him my DH is ryan also is pricless now we want one more....

I just had a mc in may and it has been one of the hardest things. we are ttc now I just have a lot of fear for going though the pain again so keep us in your prayers. I have enjoyed reading some of the baby bith stories on here so I figured I would share the two best days of my life with all of you!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search