Elizabeth Jean

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To C/S Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
It all started on Tuesday January 6, I had a appointment so my doctor can check my

sugars. I go to my thing, Pee in a cup, blood pressure, and get weighed. In 3 days I

gained 7 lbs, my blood pressure was high, and they found protein in my urine; which

isnt good. So my doctor sent me to the hospital for some tests. They tested my urine and

took my blood, my results came back positive for protein. They called the doctor and he

said he wanted me admitted for the 24 hour urine tests. I was upset bcuz I hate hospitals.

I am very glad Brian stayed with my the whole night, I had to pee in ths jug which I

hated and I was still on the strict diet. They did an ultrasound and she was head down

and weighing the said around 7 pounds. The 24 hours are up and the tested it, my

protein levels was suppose to be 300 and they was 1,600; I got preeclampsia.,My doctor

comes in and says tomorrow we are inducing. I was like what!?!?! I'm not ready for

this!!! Around 6 pm the put in cervadil inside me, that thing hurt and burned so I'm like

take it out! I can't stand another 9 hours with that inside me. This ##### of a nurse like

ripped it outta me, ouch!! So I decided on a c-section, I didnt know when it would be so

I just went to bed. The next morning they said it was that day at 1 pm, I was like whoa

this is happened to fast. So Brian, my mom, my dad, my friend from Chicago, my sister,

and her bf waiting in my room until I walked into the surgery area. My mom went in

with my bcuz Brian was to scared and didnt know how he would react to blood and

such. I finally get in there and I was nervous as hell! They gave me the spinal and ouch it

was, I started to go numb from my boobs down; it felt weird bcuz I couldn't even feel my

#####. 10 min later my mom came in and they aready started cutting me. About 10 min

later they said heres her head and said grandma look; my mom looked and saw the head

and my "guts" hanging out lol. Then they all yelled its a girl!!! I saw her about 2 min

later when they put her in the cradle thing looking at her. I started crying and thinking

wow shes finally here!! About 15-20 later they carried me into the bed and I held her

and brought me back to labor and delivery bcuz the post pardom rooms was filled. I

was totally out of it and high as hell. I was dizzy for about 7 hours, so I made them give

me something to make it go away! Finally around 8 I was wheeled into the post pardom

rooms. I fell asleep and Brian was up with the baby all night bcuz I couldnt. The rest of

my hospital stay was good, I slept like crap bcuz the beds suck! I was finally released

Saturday after my crappy turn out of my baby shower. Well Sunday I went to the ER

bcuz my feet was getting more swollen then ever, there was protein in my urine again

and they admitted me AGAIN. They started me on magnesium sulfate to control my high

blood pressure, when it was 1st checked when I got there it was 160/109. With the mag

it kept jumping up and down. Eventually the next day I will still on that crap, I wanted

off of it bcuz it made me really lightheaded and groggy. I went to bed at 6 pm and woke

at 8:30 am, thank God for catheters. They took that crap off and my BP went up and

down, but the doctor released me with BP meds. Turned out bcuz of my post partum

bleeding, there was protein. They did another catheter to get clean urine and it was

clear. I peed out my swelling of my feet, I peed out about 15,00 CCs of pee; they was

amazed and my feet went down. So the recovery has been crappy for me, I'm still in

pain...So there's my story!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search