Drayden's C-Section Birth Story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To C/S Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Msbasay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Msbasay
I woke up in the morning and I knew that Drayden had dropped. The BH contractions were feeling more intense and were lower in my tummy so I tried to stay off my feet for most of the day. I was laying down with Lance watching the Superbowl and my contractions were hitting hard and about 16 minutes apart so we kept a close eye on them. By the end of the Superbowl they were 8 minutes apart and I was moaning and breathing just to make it through them. Next thing I know it felt like I peed my pants so I told Lance and he helped me up and GUSH there went my water LOL. Lance FREAKED out and was running around the house like I crazy man grabbing everything we needed and then we were off to L&D. I get there and I am met by my MIL, my sister, and my bff and they got me in a wheel chair and took me to the back. At this point my contractions were becoming more intense, but the nurse told me she wasn't convinced my water broke I told her I wasn't convinced she should be a nurse because it DID and not to mention I was in SO much pain from the contractions. For an hour I laid on a table with her checking me down there and she swore I was only 1cm dilated. After her exam they took me to my room and knocked me out with some pain meds through my IV. That lasted maybe 2 minutes .. the next thing I know I am coming off of the hospital bed with a contraction from hell and I am screaming the nurse's name. She walks in and looks at me like I was crazy and I told her that he was coming so she rushed and did another exam and sure enough I went from 1cm to 4cm dilated in a matter of minutes. Lance and his mom got all scrubbed up and they wheeled me in the back and gave me my spinal. It was the best feeling EVER LOL! I couldn't feel anything from my boobs down. Within 20 minutes Drayden was born and it was the happiest day of my life. The next day I was walking around... and was actually discharged The worst part about the whole thing was after my C-Section they had to come and push on my belly... I actually had to have two people hold me down because I threatened to punch the nurse LOL... I apologized after of course. All in all it was an easy delivery but MY GOD .. contractions are the devil LOL! I would go through it all over again for my baby Drayden. It is a feeling you can't describe.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search