Noah Aidan Victor

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To C/S Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2006, 10:42 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
I'll have to get around to posting liams story afterwards. for now here's a copy and paste of noah's birthstory.
Noah Aidan Victor
October 4th 2006
8:34 am
8llbs 8ounces

This took me forever to post... i've jsut been sooooo busy and sore.
so this ends up being the not so uninteresing birth story after all.
as we all know i was scheduled for my c-section at 9, but seeing as traffic is always horrible here, and that we live quite a distance away, and that we had to be there for 7am, we dropped liam off at my moms at 5am and were on the road by 5:15. Of course whenever u do leave 2 hrs in advance, there's never any traffic so we arrive downtown at about 6... stop off at tim hortons, and i watch alex have a coffee and a doughnut (since well.. they enjoy starving pregnant people)..as we sit in the car, (and i beging to have panic attacks thinking about the needles..LOL).. i realise that i'm a little soggier than usual, i had been having BH all night... or so i thought, and all of a suden i was like . They started to KILL!!!!! So alex is now making his way back up the god forsaken moutain, we get there, park and walking SO isn't helping the contractions (ok well it is helping the contractions..not helping me rather). So alex decides he wants to pee, and i stand... ok stand is the wrong word.... hang onto the wall for dear life, and wait.... at this point, i would like to ask you, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEN. For petes sake... hold it, more pressing issues!!! So now after that LONG delay, i walk into the birthing center, and the nurse hooks me up to the monitor... sure enough... there are my contractions hammering away. (umm authors note: by this point... was not a chipper person.Seriously debated stabbing alex with thermometer and suffocating him with blood pressure strap) So now, it becomes a bit of a frenzy, as the nurse gets my c-section bumped up to 8am...cue the kelly panic button again. as much as i wanted him out, i was equally as PETRIFIED. So they start prepping me, and have wisk me off to the or. Which btw, was pretty much like having to walk to ur own death... so they plop me on the table... and give begin the masacure on my spine. I swear this woman must have got her degree at the tim allen tool time school of anaesthesiologists. Her and a nurse actually got into an argument... because she wanted me to lean more forward, but well being the free willy stunt double... that wasn't able to happen. My fear of needles and the masacure that is happening in my spine, is causing me to vomit, so they stick a happy lil tube down my throat to prevent me from puking while she's giving the epi. So fast forward a lil, they lie me down and bring alex on in. He's all cute in his lil dr outfit..ahem... so the nurse is having a hard time keeping my blood pressure balanced (same thing happened with liam, cept no one realised it till it was to late.) So there were a few strange moments where i would so want to throw up, then be super giddy. Alex was sitting there holding my hand and the nurse was telling us everything that was going on. Noah made his was into the world at 8:34 am weighing 8'llbs 8 ounces, with a sad lil excuse for a baby cry, but the nurses assured us that he was fine.
They rolled me into recovery and Noah was brought up to the nursery (he was kept there overnight, due to my having to be monitored for my bp, and bleeding) but was brought to me to be fed. I asked to be released from the hospital the next day, and my dr agreed to reliese me friday morning, so lil noah and i were home by noon on friday. The recovery has been a little harder this time around. I have been pushng myself way to hard sometimes and have to remind myself to slow down a little.
Noah is such a wonderful little baby!!! He's the most patient little guy EVER. Like with Liam, when he was hungry omg he let you know. With Noah, he'll let out a wahh wahhh to let you know that he requires something, but thats it. Two lil cries, and then silence and waiting watching you patiently prepare his meal. Liam is a wonderful big brother, he helps with diaper changes and feedings, as well as gives Noah plenty of hugs and kisses (who is this affectionate kid???) We were having a few issues with the cat wanting to get into the bassinet the first couple of nights, but we seem to have shoo'd him away.
So that's that... the story of not so little Noah.

October 17th, 2006, 05:47 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats hun!! He is so cute!
October 31st, 2006, 01:27 PM
LadyOrion's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to LadyOrion Send a message via Yahoo to LadyOrion Send a message via Skype™ to LadyOrion
Congratulations on your big boy!
Mommy of 4 TTC #5

Shelliegh & Vladimir TTC our first together. <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search