Is weddingdressgood.com safe and reliable?

Forum: Wedding Planning

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Wedding Planning LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Hi,

I'm planing my wedding ceremony now. And I want to order my wedding dress online, because it's more affordable and more choice for me. I have found this beautiful wedding dress from this weddingdressgood online shop

The prices are very cheap, and also has many beautiful styles, but I'm a little scared to order it online. Please give me any positive or negative feedback. It would really help me in making my decision.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by Lily Chou; June 4th, 2012 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Forget to show the pic of the dress
June 4th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My advice would be to go into a physical bridal shop and try on the styles and designers you are interested in buying online. A dress may look and feel very different than you expect based on photos. Search online for reviews or scam warnings about this site in particular. Also look into their return/refund policy. If the dress shows up damaged, or doesn't come at all can you get your money back? My recommendation if you are really nervous is to only pay what you would be willing to lose, and in the worst case senario, go ahead and order a dress from a reputable store, in your area.
June 4th, 2012, 04:04 PM
destiny2000's Avatar Super Mommy
I ordered my dress online from bigweddingdress.com ... I went irl to try on dresses first though so I could decide exactly the style I wanted and what looked good before I ordered. I could not be happier with my dress. I actually couldn't find the perfect one, so I sent them pictures of two dresses (one I liked the top and the other the bottom ) and they created it for me, and I had it with in 2 weeks. I also ordered online becuase it's all I could afford. I was very very nervous to order online but had a good experience. I needed to take it in a little because I lost weight between when I ordered and my wedding, but it was an easy fix. Just make sure to do your research
June 6th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Kaylala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would have ordered online if i hadn't gotten my dress from my mother but i would agree with the above just research on it. Its so hard to know these days. Beautiful dress!!

Tags
wedding dress

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search