Hello ladies!!!

Forum: Wedding Planning

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Wedding Planning LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Kaylala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our board is so quiet!! Wake up girls tell me how the planning is going? Who has dresses? Whats on the list of things to do for the month!!! who is getting Excited ?!?!
October 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
We honestly have nothing planned, BUT we do have cake toppers Lauriel & I both love cows & my best friend came across cow wedding cake toppers, so bought them for us.

I have been looking at dresses, but haven't really found anything that screams to me yet. I'm such a horrible body shape, it's REALLY hard to find a dress that look okay. Neither of us are having proper wedding dresses, we're more going with cocktail dress type dresses, but our wedding isn't overly formal, so I think it'll look good.

I THINK we do have our venue chosen, but with us still living 650km apart, it's kind of hard to plan a lot. The girls and I move up in January & after that I think it's going to be into full scale wedding planning, for us!

October 18th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Sounds like you still have a long road ahead of you! I am sure the dress you find will be gorgeous!!
October 29th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm Jen and new to the board! Me and my DF got engaged this July on my birthday and are currently planning our wedding for November 2013

This past weekend I had my four bridesmaids visiting (3 best friends and my sister) to go wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping! I had a blast and I found a dress that I loved. I havent ordered it as i want to get some of the venue bits sorted in concrete first but im really happy to have found one I liked!

I look forward to finding out some wedding tips from you ladies!!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

November 26th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Veteran
Hello!!
I am new to this board as well! I am Brigitte and newly engaged to Ian as of 10/10/12. We are a blended family and Together we have a 7 month old daughter. I have 2 older daughters ages 14 and 10, and he has a 10 year old daughter. We all live together except for his 10 year old as she resides with her mom. We told our friends and family over Thanksgiving we were engaged. No ring yet, but it is picked out. Just need to save rest of the money and purchase it. Hoping early January, right after Christmas. We would like a Spring 2014 wedding, but my mom would like it to be sooner and on a smaller scale than I am thinking...

Looking to meet other bride planning mamas, and form friendships and gain insight on wedding details, and of course on a budget.

Brigitte & Ian
Engaged 10/10/12
Mama to 4 Lil Ladies
Sierra (14), Micaela (10), Breanna (10)
& Littlest Lady, Alyssa Anne 4/13/2012
Blog:http://virgogal1979.blogspot.com
February 8th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Brigitte congrats! We are all looking forward to planning with you
September 7th, 2014, 10:51 PM
We are in the midway of our wedding planning. We had already chosen our elegant Indian wedding invitations and now looking for our dream wedding attire. Our wedding venue, caterers, florist, venue decorators are already booked. The two things that are still left is our wedding dresses and photographer. I hope, we would complete our planning at the end of this month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search