We're getting married in...

Forum: Wedding Planning

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Wedding Planning LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
November 2013!

I have posted on this board a few times and it doesnt seem to be very active so I thought i'd introduce myself!

I'm Jen (26) and DF is Rob (26) - I'm on JM as we've been TTC#1 since July 2011. Never seen a BFP, hoping to continue with MA in June.

Anyway...We've been together since September 2005 and DF proposed last July on my birthday (14.07.12). We've set a date of the 8th November 2013 for our wedding!

Wedding planning is currently in full swing, we're having a civil ceremony with the ceremony and reception at the same venue. I have ordered my dress and have bought the dresses for my four bridesmaids. We have (just this past weekend) ordered our wedding rings! We have also chosen the supplier for our invites and the style but havent placed an order yet.

Big things we're hoping to get sorted this month include floristry and decor for the venue. Friends of ours have a wedding decorating business (chair covers, centrepieces etc etc) so we have a meeting with them planned for the 23rd March, along with a florist they work with alot to discuss both of these things. I cant wait

Colour scheme so far is cream/light gold/dark red. The bridesmaid dresses are a dark red / red wine colour. We're planning on DF and the groomsmen wearing a charcoal grey suit with red accents in the waistcoat etc.

I cant think of anything else right now but I'm sure there's something I've missed!

I would love to hear from anyone else who is planning a wedding in 2013 or has recently gotten married! Oh..especially if you would be happy to share photos! I love wedding photos! (pinterest has become my go-to wedding inspiration)

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

May 1st, 2013, 09:02 AM
That's very cool of you telling or sharing all those wedding details here, which of course I adore and catches my attention to say something here. And by the way my best friend is about to get married by next 2 months too, just in case you're interested in checking her wedding update in Bridesire dot com too.
June 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM
LindsayMom09
Hi Jen!!

First of all, congratulations!!! All your plans sound just wonderful and I love the colours you have chosen. That will look very classy and nice!

I am getting married this October 19th. We have most things picked/booked but there still a couple different things to sort out such as suits, flowers, invitations, some accessories, bridal party gifts... the list goes on! We are being very laid back about it all which I'm not sure is a good thing or not

Nice to see you around here! Oh, and I'm Lindsay by the way
July 8th, 2014, 03:41 AM
Nice post!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search