Wedding Planning

Forum: Wedding Planning

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Wedding Planning LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Hi,
Quick question do you guys find it difficult to plan a wedding?
Also how do you find and contact vendors?

Thanks
October 3rd, 2013, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, so far Im looking up vendors online. Usually you can ask your venue and they can help give you ideas
October 9th, 2013, 01:51 AM
You should find a famouce wedding website and the vendors there are patient to answar your questions.
October 9th, 2013, 11:47 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i started with pinning a bunch of stuff on pinterest to get an idea of what i wanted. then i'd google "vendors in (area code here)". i'd use my boards to show them what i wanted and let them give me a price off that.

i'm not engaged, just a little ahead of myself
December 15th, 2013, 07:13 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
Planning my wedding was the most stressful time of my life. LOL But the actual day of was wonderful.

DH and I found most of our vendors through word of mouth. We asked friends and family who had been recently married who they used and whether or not they would recommend them.
July 8th, 2014, 03:44 AM
I found it very difficult to plan out whole wedding without the help of wedding planner. I also hired best wedding planner nyc, who really helped me in making my wedding day very wonderful and remember-able to everyone.
August 10th, 2014, 05:49 AM
wedding plan is one of the most stressful times in my life, but I still chose to do it by myself. It is my wedding and i want everything to come from my own mind and hands. I cannot trust anyone for that
August 11th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Planning my wedding was the most difficult thing for me. I started it with choosing my unique wedding cards. Then I started a research online for other wedding preparation like venue, dresses, decoration, catering, photographer. At the end it comes out in the most splendid day of my life.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search