The everything Twilight thread

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2009, 04:45 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
oh wow! That trip looks amazing! I'm finally starting the book!

June 3rd, 2009, 11:04 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Tell us what you think!
June 4th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
I am so jealous of your trip... I used to live in Seattle and I really want to go back and visit JUST to go to Forks and check out everything. I have the directors notebook, the ultimate guide to twilight the movie and I've read the books more times than I can count...

DId you know that Hot Topic has edward figures???? I so want one!
June 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I almost bought a pocket Edward but didnt...

June 4th, 2009, 11:17 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
LOL! (I think I'll have to buy those other books now.)
June 5th, 2009, 07:00 AM
The directors notebook is cool-- we got it signed by Catherine Hardwick when she came to Dallas for DVD release at midnight so its treasured, despite how I feel about her possible leak of the MS

June 5th, 2009, 09:49 AM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
I have yet to actually buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... so I can't justify to myself buying the side bit twilight books. I got the first two books in soft cover (someone slap me for that K?) so I'm trying to hold out on Eclipse in soft cover.. but I figure I'll cave and get the first two in hard cover and get the other books in hard cover.
TTC #1 together since December 2011
BFP 11/27!!!!! 8-11 dpo (funky chart) edd August 7th 2017
May 6th- bfp @ 10dpo ended in a Chemical Pregnancy May 15th @5w1d

Me: Hashi's, PCOS,Multiple miscarriages
Him: MFI low count, low morphology, low motility Vitamins started August 2nd.

June 6th, 2009, 10:07 AM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tithen~ View Post
I have yet to actually buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... so I can't justify to myself buying the side bit twilight books. I got the first two books in soft cover (someone slap me for that K?) so I'm trying to hold out on Eclipse in soft cover.. but I figure I'll cave and get the first two in hard cover and get the other books in hard cover.
Used bookstore ~ that's where I got all my copies! LOL!
June 8th, 2009, 12:37 AM
TurnAround
I have the frist 2 in paperback and had to buy eclipse in hard cover, couldn't find it in paperback, and will probably have to get breaking dawn in hard cover too...

I am so addicted. I just bought the movie and am gonna watch it when I get off work!
June 8th, 2009, 04:38 PM
HOw much was the movie? I FINISHED THE BOOK GIRLS! It was great kept me in suspense everytime I put it down, i found it right back in my hand two seconds later lol. I must get "New MOon" no later than Friday, I'm also gonna go to Blockbuster and rent the movie. Does anybody know if she plans on writing anymore? I got " Twililight" in paperback but I think I'm gonna get the rest in hardback then go back later on and get "Twilight " in hardcover too. Anybody NOT fans of the Edward/ Bella relationship?

June 8th, 2009, 04:44 PM
oops! double lol

June 9th, 2009, 05:46 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irreplaceablemommy09 View Post
HOw much was the movie? I FINISHED THE BOOK GIRLS! It was great kept me in suspense everytime I put it down, i found it right back in my hand two seconds later lol. I must get "New MOon" no later than Friday, I'm also gonna go to Blockbuster and rent the movie. Does anybody know if she plans on writing anymore? I got " Twililight" in paperback but I think I'm gonna get the rest in hardback then go back later on and get "Twilight " in hardcover too. Anybody NOT fans of the Edward/ Bella relationship?
The movie.. just buy it! LOL! (My dh told me it wasn't that bad, he liked it and looks forward to seeing New Moon.) To us Twilighters? Gives that total withdrawl! LOL! Now, go to Stephenie Meyer's website and read Midnight Sun. It's Twilight written from Edward's persepctive! How can anyone not be fans of the Edward/Bella relationship? LOL!
June 9th, 2009, 06:01 PM
lol Just like with Harry Poter I wasn't a fan of who she paired them with either lol! I'm sure as I read more I will begin to like the Edward/Bella relationship! lol.

June 9th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Fan of learning
Send a message via Yahoo to One Frugal Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irreplaceablemommy09 View Post
lol Just like with Harry Poter I wasn't a fan of who she paired them with either lol! I'm sure as I read more I will begin to like the Edward/Bella relationship! lol.
I beleive that after you have read all the books, even if you still do not "like" their relationship, you will at least understand it.

(Does that make sense? LOL)
June 10th, 2009, 03:10 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
It makes sense to me!
June 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Hey!
I'm a mommy of three- a DIE-HARD Twilight fan!

Midnight Sun is a must read- especially reading it alongside Twilight to really capture Edward's point of view...

Love the pictures!!!
June 10th, 2009, 03:37 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
to JM!
June 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Fan of learning
Send a message via Yahoo to One Frugal Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight.Moonlighter View Post
Hey!
I'm a mommy of three- a DIE-HARD Twilight fan!

Midnight Sun is a must read- especially reading it alongside Twilight to really capture Edward's point of view...

Love the pictures!!!
Welcome!
June 10th, 2009, 07:52 PM
WELCOME!! Great thread to start your posting history!! Check out the debate area, we have some twilight debates going, and we can always use input!

June 11th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Regular
[quote=Irreplaceablemommy09;16138739]HOw much was the movie? I FINISHED THE BOOK GIRLS! It was great kept me in suspense everytime I put it down, i found it right back in my hand two seconds later lol. I must get "New MOon" no later than Friday, I'm also gonna go to Blockbuster and rent the movie. Does anybody know if she plans on writing anymore? I got " Twililight" in paperback but I think I'm gonna get the rest in hardback then go back later on and get "Twilight " in hardcover too. Anybody NOT fans of the Edward/ Bella relationship?[/quote]

Interesting question, b/c so many people are obviously for it... I sort of struggled with it too at first, but I do love the "love story" I don't want to spoil anything for you in reading the rest of the series. I can understand though where it can be confusing b/c of his strong presence, it takes a little bit to realize he always has her best interest at heart. And you really have to remember that he is a vampire and his natural instinct is to eat her rather than love her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search