The everything Twilight thread

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
This new format on the messgae board is going to take some getting used to! lol. I went to walmart to purchase New Moon...SOLD OUT! HOpefully when I go tomorrow they will have some or i will be ordering it online ( which I don't want to have to wait that long! lol)

June 14th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah as I read " New Moon" (YES, NEW MOON!!!! I got it from Wally world, although I would rather have had the hardback i had to get the paperback because they didn't have hardbacks ) Anywho, as I read the book, I'm at the part when he leaves her and she goes to the movie with Jessica, I'm beginning to like the realtionship and the 1st book is really starting to settle in lol. I guess i like their relationship.

On a sidenote... I saw the movie yesterday before I started reading " New MOoon" (must get it on dvd lol. I have a few questions...Why is it that Jasper can be around humans all day during school and not attack them but around Bella he has to keep his distance? Does Cedric,I mean Edward, I mean Robert Pattison, lol, Does he have a british accent or what? I must admit the one scene that was very cheesy lol... the baseball scene.. the part where James discovers she's a human and the Cullens crouch down. Very cheesy crouching lol. That being said I LOVED THE MOVIE!!! I like how they kept everything in the book, in the movie with the addition of the murders. I cannot stand Jessica lol.

July 5th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Just got done with Eclipse.... Definitly not my favorite of the series but well worth the read. i am taking Breaking Dawn with me on vacation to have for the car trip and some poolside reading lol. I am also going to print out Midnight sun so I can enjoy that too. I just read that if SM was to do another Twillight book she would do it in the perspective of Leah Clearwater or Renessmee. I won't hold my breath on her doing another one though lol. I also read she was interested in doing one about Mermaids, I would so read that lol.

July 6th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmama09 View Post
Just got done with Eclipse.... Definitly not my favorite of the series but well worth the read. i am taking Breaking Dawn with me on vacation to have for the car trip and some poolside reading lol. I am also going to print out Midnight sun so I can enjoy that too. I just read that if SM was to do another Twillight book she would do it in the perspective of Leah Clearwater or Renessmee. I won't hold my breath on her doing another one though lol. I also read she was interested in doing one about Mermaids, I would so read that lol.
i wouldn't really want to read a twilight book in the perspective of leah or renessmee. maybe renessmee, but not leah for sure. i still want the one from edwards pov!!!! i shall go cry now. lol

July 10th, 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm still wanting the Edward one too lol. I would love to get away from the Bella perspective/ story ( not that i don't love the story) but to me her story is done. Im ready for some new blood lol( no pun intended)!

July 11th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you finished Breaking Dawn yet?

July 11th, 2009, 08:11 AM
I'm on the chapter " New" of Breaking Dawn. lol, it took me a day to get there!

July 11th, 2009, 12:46 PM
So you have at least now read a section outside of Bella's POV!

July 11th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Ah yes, Jacob, MY Jacob lol. I loved the Jacob pov. Felt kinda bad there for Leah lol.

July 28th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Victoria is being replaced in Eclipse by Bryce Dallas Howard

Quote:
THE TWILIGHT SAGA ADDS ACTRESS
BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD TO FILM FRANCHISE

Actress Rachelle Lefevre Will Be Replaced By Howard In The Role Of Victoria

Los Angeles – July 28, 2009 – Summit Entertainment announced today that Bryce Dallas Howard will take over the role of “Victoria” in the studio’s upcoming production of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. Actress, Rachelle Lefevre, who portrayed the character in TWILIGHT as well as the upcoming release of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, will not continue in the role due to scheduling conflicts with another commitment the actor has made. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE will start filming in Vancouver this coming August.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, the third film in the studio’s TWILIGHT film franchise based on Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster book series, will be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg. The film will be released theatrically in North America on Wednesday, June 30, 2010.

“We are incredibly happy that Bryce has agreed to come into the franchise,” said Erik Feig, Summit’s President of Worldwide Production and Acquisitions. “Rachelle brought “Victoria” to great screen life and Bryce will bring a new dimension to the character. The franchise is lucky to have such a talented actress as Bryce coming in to fill the role.”

Howard most recently starred in TERMINATOR SALVATION as Kate Connor and has been seen in SPIDER-MAN 3, LADY IN THE WATER, and THE VILLAGE. She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her leading performance as an actress in the HBO film AS YOU LIKE IT.
Why she left
Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter gives us an inkling as to why Rachelle Lefevre decided to forgo Eclipse:

Rosamund Pike, Minnie Driver and Rachelle Lefevre are playing Paul Giamatti's many wives in "Barney's Version," the adaptation of the Mordecai Richler novel being directed by Richard Lewis. Robert Lantos is producing via his Serendipity Point Films."Barney's" tells the story of the politically incorrect, fully lived life of the impulsive, irascible and fearlessly blunt Barney Panofsky (Giamatti).

Lefevre will play Clara, Barney's first wife, a wild, troubled artist. Driver plays Barney's second wife, the annoyingly loquacious Mrs. "P." Miriam, Barney's third wife and true love, will be played by Pike.

Principal photography starts Aug. 17 in Rome. Dustin Hoffman also is in the cast, playing Barney's father.

July 29th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Well that sucks, i thought she did great as Victoria!! I can't wait until November 20...I plan on walking in the movie theater 7 months pregnant and everything!

July 29th, 2009, 03:55 PM
LOL! that does suck but, i like Bryce Dallas Howard. Hopes she does Victoria justice!

July 29th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I don't even know who she is. I saw pics of her online and she does kind of favor the Victoria we've all come to hate She does look very vampire like!!

July 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Only thing i really know about her is that she is Ron Howard's daughter and she played in that movie " lady in the water" lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search