The everything Twilight thread

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
I noticed we ahve some avid " Twilight" fans here on JM. Fell free to discuss anything from actors, to the movies, to anything else! Anything goes! Have fun!

May 19th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
OH OH ME ME! LOL I am so stoked for the New Moon Movie coming out in Nov!!!!! The first movie was okay, I really hope New Moon is more to the book On May 21st you can get a sneek peek of New Moon stuff on MTV Awards!
May 19th, 2009, 04:41 PM
lool funnily enough I was jsut vcoming in here to say that they were going to give an exclusive sneak peek into " New Moon" lol

May 20th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ooooooooo....thanks for sharing! ooo, that's tomorrow! that's even better....haha!
i'm a HUGE twilight fan and i love talking about it to other people as well so feel free to chat me up ANYTIME! LOL! can't wait for new moon!!! woo hoo!

May 20th, 2009, 05:24 PM
NAybody wan to give me a premise of what it is all about?

May 20th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irreplaceablemommy09 View Post
NAybody wan to give me a premise of what it is all about?
it's a love story! a lot of people say it's for teenagers, but i'm not a teenager and i love it!! it's got vampires and wolves and love and desire and i REALLY recommend it! you may think it sounds stupid, but i could almost guarantee if you read it, you will definitely fall in love as well let me know if you do read it and how you like it!

May 20th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I'm very interested in reading it, if only I could find my library card and pay the fine lol. So how many books are in the series? IS the series done or is Stephanie writing more?

May 20th, 2009, 06:56 PM
there's 4 books in the series....twilight, new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn. there was supposed to be a new book called midnight sun, which was just twilight written in edwards perspective, but someone leaked it on the internet so she said it was postponed indefinitely
she posted the first 12 chapters online and it was so good....i wish she would finish it. she has one more book called the host. my husband bought it for me for christmas and i just couldn't get into it....though i've heard it was good.

May 23rd, 2009, 09:14 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
I came to the entertainment board just to talk about this! LOL!

I'm Michelle and I just finished all 4 books, Midnight Sun, and the authors little clips here and there. I'm actually embarassed that I loved these books so much LOL!!
May 24th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Veteran
I can't wait unitl May 31st. They are supposed to have a sneak peek of New Moon during the MTV Movie awards.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
May 24th, 2009, 08:25 AM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
My dd is on a nursing kick so I started reading Twilight again last night.. So far, it's even better the second time around!
May 30th, 2009, 03:59 AM
I am currently reading Breaking Dawn. I can't wait to read the few chapters Stephanie Meyers has on her websire for Midnight Sun!
May 30th, 2009, 11:41 AM
I am finally going to buy Twilight today lol. I will let you all know how that goes!

May 30th, 2009, 05:54 PM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm embarrassed by how much i love the books too! i've read all 4 in the series 3 times and have read the 12 chapters of midnight sun twice. i really loved it and sooooo wish she would finish it!
cant wait til tomorrow to see the sneak peek at new moon on mtv!
May 30th, 2009, 08:45 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
I can't wait to see the trailer!! I'm just about done Breaking Dawn for the second time! LOL!
May 31st, 2009, 06:06 AM
It's so nice to know that i'm not the only one who is so in love with these books!
New Moon trailer on MTV at 7:45 tonight!! i can't wait!!!!!!

May 31st, 2009, 05:33 PM
Arya's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hehe I think I'm the only one in the world who hates these books! Couple of my friends have read them and fell in love with them. I read the first one, and it started out ok, but then I got bored with it. I finished it though. Then I started the second one and I loved that one. Probably because Edward was hardly in it hehe. Then I started the third one and couldn't get past page 100. So I quit. I watched the first movie and surprisingly I loved the movie. Maybe I'll just stick to them
May 31st, 2009, 07:49 PM
i missed the new moon trailer i hope they show it again!!!

May 31st, 2009, 09:07 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
YouTube - EXCUSIVE - New Moon Official Trailer

Last edited by (.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.); May 31st, 2009 at 09:12 PM.
June 1st, 2009, 12:21 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can see a huge, 1080p high def version at myspace.com/trailerpark

I've also found tons of screen shots

OH and since this is the Twilight thread, I met Jackson Saturday and his sister at her art show in Dallas, then his band played. It was a fantastic experience!

Of course I freaked out at this piece, called the temptation box, with eve holding an apple

His sister, Kelly Garrett Rathbone, showing us the boxes

What I call Jasper Face

I have video if anyone wants to see-- he turns his guitar into a slide guitar using a beer bottle. He's incredibly talented

This one just is fun

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search