Shows you loved but now you don't

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2011, 02:05 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
What are some shows you really liked at first but now you're bored of them or they've lost their appeal?

Glee is that way for me. Totally lost interest in it now.

Also Friends, I have seen it TOO MUCH although I still love it and will probably watch them all through again someday!

Big Brother has definitely lost its appeal for me too.

August 21st, 2011, 09:25 PM
MommaOnCloud9's Avatar Mommy of 3!
Sons of Anarchy is that way. I loved the first season and really liked the second season, but the third season was PAINFUL to get through. A mobster kidnaps a baby? It was awful.

LOST was also this way. I loved the first season. The second through fourth season were okay, but I really disliked after that.

Also, I liked The Bachelor in the beginning but when it became clear that the guys really weren't there to try and choose a wife but only to further their careers, it became a real bummer. I mean, only an idiot can't find a suitable wife when he gets to date 25 gorgeous, successful women.

I loved Roseanne until she supposedly got rich in the last season.

That's all I can think of right now.
August 22nd, 2011, 02:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I loved loved loved all my children but i lost interest in it towards the end and haven't watched it for the last few months. Law and order is another that I am losing interest in fast, I feel like I've seen every episode.
August 22nd, 2011, 07:55 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I thought of another one. I loved the first season of Being Erica and then got totally bored with season two. I think it was too formulaic.

August 24th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica121706 View Post
I loved loved loved all my children but i lost interest in it towards the end and haven't watched it for the last few months. Law and order is another that I am losing interest in fast, I feel like I've seen every episode.

You should really watch All My Children now. It's finally good again. If they had written like this all along, they wouldn't have gotten cancelled. Plus if you've watch for a while, they are bringing back all the old characters - even talkes of Jillian.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
August 26th, 2011, 06:00 AM
gctattoo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I grew up watching All My Children. But haven't seen it regularly for years now. I really need to watch this last month that it's on the air so I can see the old characters. How far back are they going? I remember people from the late 70's/early 80's.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search