30 Days of Night

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2011, 09:44 PM
MommaOnCloud9's Avatar Mommy of 3!
Have you seen this vampire movie?

If you're wanting a scary vampire movie, I think 30 Days of Night is the best one out there!!! The vampire's were almost zombie like (but the fast kind) which made them scarier. These vampires also did not have to follow conventional vampire rules - like having to be invited into someone's home - so that added another dynamic. And then, one of the scariest parts was that with the plot set in Alaska and the sunrise not expected for 30 days, you knew the characters didn't have to get through just one night. How scary would that be?

If you saw it, what did you think?
October 21st, 2011, 11:07 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
i loved that one ! i like vamp movies though - all kinds. but this one..the way the people had to be hyper aware...i loved it. two thumbs up on this one

btw - dh mentioned this movie the other day in the store - i said "weve seen that one" he said "yeah, i think YOUVE seen this one. i probably fell alseep." because it seems like everytiem we sit down to watch a movie together (and espeacially the scary ones) he FALLS A SLEEP IN THE BEGINNING. :upset: i have to watch and be scared by myself. so on him.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

October 23rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
There's a lot of action to this one! I can't believe he'd fall asleep!

If you like vamp movies, did you like Daybreakers? I Am Legend?

Most other vamp movies I can think of - like Interview with a Vampire - are more like Dramas. And, I prefer my vamp movies to be scary. So, I am hit and miss with them.
October 24th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
i loved I am Legend! i havent seen Daybreakers though i ment to see it a few times and it goted vetoed for soemthing else. BUT now that you have mentioned it - i think its a must watch tonight movie

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

October 24th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Well, I really liked the concept - that there were more vamps than people, there was a blood shortage so people were being harvested for blood, and people had to live "underground" to survive - however, I was a little disappointed with how it was executed. It was still a decent movie - lots of action and some scaries.
October 25th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I did like this movie, maybe I'll watch it soon! Haven't seen Daybreakers I don't believe...

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search