Kids and Music

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By cybele
  • 1 Post By cybele
  • 1 Post By Kenyon
  • 1 Post By i:heart:you
  • 1 Post By Fae*Aibell
  • 1 Post By lifeinnotes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
Does your child(ren) have their own cd's. or mp3 players?

What kinds of music do they like?

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

March 23rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
No, but Nola has a DS and Kailey a PSP. They do have their own media center to play games, watch netflix etc...
Bella Nyxe likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

March 25th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep, the older four have mp3's, and Sasha has a CD player in his room.

As for what they listen to,

Dita is into cabaret style stuff, circus-punk, as long as its left of centre, she likes it
Azriel is into heavy rock and metal, but also classical music
Sunny is into 'Aussie rock' for lack of better term, Triple J type stuff (if any other Australians are here, I guess that would mean very little to anyone else)
Lux is into mainstream pop, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and so on
and Sasha likes The Wiggles
Bella Nyxe likes this.
March 25th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
i love how you know what kind of music each of your kids likes. if i asked people irl, a lot would say "oh, idk, maybe..." i love moms like cybele and jackie!

Reece is picky but likes a lot of genras of music. he goes by song choice. black eye peas and will smith is his favs this week. espeacially miami although, he also really likes evanessence and jack johnson. he is the most like me when it comes to music.
Carter also is very into byp BUT he is consistant. he also like shakira and kati perry alot. he goes with mostly pop. radio stuff ya know.

Drake - isent much into anything unless its a game. he is a serious gamer. sometimes, he might say, oh i like this song very casual like.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

March 25th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Only reason I know is because it comes blaring out of their rooms so often. I dont have a choice but to know.

They all have docking stations, and think that 5 of them going at once is a good idea.
Bella Nyxe likes this.
March 26th, 2012, 10:38 PM
No my child have nothing this type of things .
Music is best for child but in this age it is not better because they most time waste on these things.
Bella Nyxe likes this.
March 27th, 2012, 07:47 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
My oldest that is 8 likes mainstream music...Justin Beiber, Selna Gomez stuff like that.
My youngest is 19 months, he dances to anything! He especailly likes momma's singing of If your happy and you know it and the Wheels on the bus.
Bella Nyxe likes this.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
April 18th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Reese is mad about Jedward, who are a pair of Irish twins who made it big through the UK X-factor a few years ago. He loves them so much he spikes his hair to look like them, he has one cd which he knows from back to front and we are going to a concert at the end of June so he is really excited about that.
Jake isn't really into music much, and Amelia my 2yr old goes mad for the mickey mouse clubhouse tune and is so cute because everytime she hears it she starts dancing.
Bella Nyxe likes this.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
May 7th, 2012, 08:38 PM
My 8-yr old son listens to Big Time Rush, Train, Mumford and Sons, a lot of Disney stuff..
Bella Nyxe likes this.
May 27th, 2012, 01:03 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
My baby is only 15 months old so all she has in her room is a CD player so she has music to listen to while she's playing. She loves classical music and cd I made for her with songs from classic disney movies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search