I can’t get enough of Train’s new album “California 37!”

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lifeinnotes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Train is so amazing and is continuously making hits that my whole family loves to listen to on the radio. Their newest smash “Drive By” is so catchy; my kids are singing it around the house. Train has been making hits since 1998 with “Meet Virginia” from their debut album. Their 2nd album and hit “Drops of Jupiter” skyrocketed the bands popularity. And their last release “Save Me, San Francisco” produced 3 hits “Hey, Soul Sister”, “If It’s Love” and “Marry Me.”
Pat Monahan’s voice is truly amazing.

Check out their awesome site Train to view their tour dates and click here to buy the album on amazon.com Amazon.com: California 37: Train: Music or click here to buy it on iTunes iTunes - Music - California 37 by Train.

You can like Train on Facebook, just click here: Train | Facebook.

I am so glad that Train has a new album out and I want to pass along this info to all of the other moms out there!
Bella Nyxe likes this.
May 8th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
will check it out. thank you for telling us about it. i like train alot especially drops of jupiter.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search