Home birth and dreams?

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2008, 06:39 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have any of you had a bad dream regarding your home birth? I had one last night where I died. I don't really read into my death dreams, I never have. I'm not going to let this scare me away, just curious if I'm not the only one.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 4th, 2008, 09:30 AM
CTK3989's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a dream about my future homebirth. It was so peaceful. I told my mom and husband that I was going to have the baby. My husband left the room and after the baby was born I told him the baby was here and he came to hold the baby. It was so serene. I hope my homebirth will be like that. I'm getting kind of nervous already.

May 4th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I can't wait for mine and I have 7 months to go haha.

I think my dream came into play from the crappy health weekend I had. I spent Thursday in the ER with my gallstones so, I think that had to do with it. Just not feeling good, able to eat much and my worry about the baby.

Other than that, I don't know. I really hope mine is peaceful. I don't have any fears about it.

Killian's Birth Story
May 4th, 2008, 10:31 PM
^RaineDrop^'s Avatar Summer Raine is 1 YR OLD!
Send a message via AIM to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via MSN to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^RaineDrop^
I've never had a death dream, I have always known how to wake myself up out of a nightmare, thank goodness lol. I HAVE had those freaking crazy baby/pregnancy dreams though... I've had baby limbs fall off, eyes gouge out somehow, I've smashed someone's baby on the floor, etc etc etc. lol =[ they're no fun but at least just about everyone has them. I guess you're sub-conscience is just trying to play with you

MY HOME WATER BIRTH WAS AMAZING

www.momentsbyheather.com
May 6th, 2008, 12:42 PM
shadowdweller's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well last night i dreamed that after the baby was born, we discovered there was another one in there! i sort of freaked out a little and decided to stay pregnant forever!
don't think that really counts as a "bad" pregnancy dream...at least surprise twins would mean i don't have to be pregnant again(yay!), but then i wouldn't get to give birth again (sad).
May 6th, 2008, 07:23 PM
My strange dreams keep continuing. I had my home birth this time but I had triplets haha. It was odd.

Killian's Birth Story
May 7th, 2008, 06:54 PM
littlebabydolly
My home birth dream took place in my grandmother's house (who has passed away) in Tahoe. I gave birth to a healthy green eyed baby girl.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search