How are all of our moms-to-be?

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2008, 07:16 AM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How's everyone feeling? Anything new?
May 21st, 2008, 07:48 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling pretty good. Taking it easy because I don't want to over do it and pass out. I don't even feel pregnant hardly anymore. We went on a trip to Mackinac City last weekend and I felt pregnant then haha. No sickness, no cravings, no aversions.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 21st, 2008, 01:27 PM
Veteran
I'm still doing good here!

I've got 8 weeks left and it feels like forever and not long enough all at the same time!

I can't wait to hold my baby girl in my arms but I've still got a bunch of stuff left I want to get done before she gets here.

I'm so excited for my home birth. I have so much less stress about going into labor this time than I did with the other two when I was going to the hospital. With the other two I was so worried about having everything ready to go and getting to the hospital. This time, I don't have to worry about all that!

Mommy to Christopher, Kaitlin & Isabella

May 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Lonomia
I am doing very well. I am beyond excited to go into labour and meet our son! My homebirth kit is just sitting in the closet and I want to pull it out and use it! The inflatable pool we got is just sitting there empty and I want to fill it!
May 22nd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Checking in at 31 wks 6 days. Feeling huge. I pulled a lower pelvic muscle again last night so I'm sore but, other than that, doing pretty good. Spoke to my boss about my leave & things are falling into place.

We have our birth kit but, I still need to get a few things.
I totally don't feel ready. I had/have anterior placenta & I'm a bit nervous about whether this baby is head down yet or not. Not that it matters a whole lot but, would make me feel more comfortable to know for sure but, I know they can turn at the last minute.
Hope everyone is holding in there, too.
Belly rubs,
Kristin & "The Boys" +1 due 7/08'
May 22nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
CTK3989's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! I'm doing okay. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and expecting #2. I really want a UC but my husband isn't even for a midwife assisted homebirth. I'm still trying to convince him which will never happen.

Chelci

May 22nd, 2008, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm still in the first trimester and feeling all of the usual symptoms. I really hope they will let up soon!

Expecting baby #4!

May 27th, 2008, 08:28 AM
shadowdweller's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm 30+5 and waffling between FREAKING OUT that i don't have enough time and wanting it over NOW. i'll probably only be pregnant like another 6 or 7 weeks, so it is getting close. i'm huge and uncomfortable and this kid hates me- i have bruises from the kicking! at the same time, i know i'm going to miss it- i love my pregnant body! so really, i'm just a conflicted mess, haha.
May 27th, 2008, 04:04 PM
JackieRose's Avatar Member
So far I'm feeling great! Sleep is getting a bit more and more uncomfortable just because i want to lay on my back sooo badd!! haha
Other than that, my sacrum has been pretty sore but i've been doing my pelvic rocks to help relieve some of the tension on it. I can't believe my 2nd trimester is almost over! I hope everything stays smooth sailing during the 3rd trimester
I'm about to start getting all of my supplies for the home birth, like the birthing kit and such so that is pretty exciting!!
<span style="color:#4B0082"><div align="center">Waiting for my baby girl to come, August 30th!!</div></span>
<div align="center"></div>
May 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM
^RaineDrop^'s Avatar Summer Raine is 1 YR OLD!
Send a message via AIM to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via MSN to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^RaineDrop^
I am still here too! I have 6 days left until my due date! goodness..

I am giving cheers for all of your successful home births!

MY HOME WATER BIRTH WAS AMAZING

www.momentsbyheather.com
May 29th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I've been sick for over a week (but I must be getting better because I actually got dressed today!) with a nasty cold. I'm due in 9 days so I'm hoping it goes away soon so I can get my strength back up for the birth.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

May 29th, 2008, 05:58 AM
^RaineDrop^'s Avatar Summer Raine is 1 YR OLD!
Send a message via AIM to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via MSN to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^RaineDrop^
Quote:
I've been sick for over a week (but I must be getting better because I actually got dressed today!) with a nasty cold. I'm due in 9 days so I'm hoping it goes away soon so I can get my strength back up for the birth.[/b]
Aww feel better moma!

MY HOME WATER BIRTH WAS AMAZING

www.momentsbyheather.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search