How's everyone feeling?

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2008, 10:58 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After having a few dower days in my pregnancy, I thought I'd see how you're all doing. Hopefully better then me

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
August 3rd, 2008, 11:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SK.
Aw, glad your feeling better

Ive been doing alright, Logans decided to show us a sneak preview of what he has in store for the terrible-two's stage, so thats been fun...
All I can say is God help me!

August 3rd, 2008, 04:43 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hmmm..I am tired, feeling overwhelmed because of all the shuffling I'm gonna have to do to make ten people fit in this house. I'm trying to potty train my two year old so I won't have three in diapers.

Physically, my sciatica has kicked in, my arms/hands fall asleep at night and my back hurts. Hopefully being off work now (I load trucks) for the remainder of the pregnancy will help.

#12 is on the way
August 3rd, 2008, 06:32 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
I'm feeling pretty good, just having some trouble getting comfy to sleep, hopefully the snoogle I ordered will help!

August 3rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Feeling so so, just starting the second trimester and I'm hoping I get some energy back and that my stomach settles soon.
August 3rd, 2008, 07:26 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was hoping I'd get the 2nd trimester energy. I didn't. I get it with Gage either :/

I've just been having some odd breathing problems. Nothing of big concern right now though.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
August 4th, 2008, 10:49 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Still waiting to feel preggers lol
August 4th, 2008, 03:38 PM
kimberlypatton@msn.com's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have pretty significant bouts of "morning" sickness throughout the day but not so bad that I can't still be a good mommy to my kids. The house has suffered though. Hoping it will go away by 2nd Tri. Not counting on it, exactly. Last time I had ms until 16 weeks. So, guess it's just a wait and hope game at present!
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~
August 4th, 2008, 08:55 PM
OH! This morning I woke up wide awake 3 hrs early-pregnancy sign?! BECAUSE THATS not normal-i love my sleep!
LOL
August 5th, 2008, 09:58 AM
kimberlypatton@msn.com's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
OH! This morning I woke up wide awake 3 hrs early-pregnancy sign?! BECAUSE THATS not normal-i love my sleep!
LOL[/b]
I get pregnancy related insomnia! I was up from 4 AM-5:30 AM for no good reason. I have several times a week where I just wake up and can't get back to sleep for a while. I don't have that problem when I'm not pregnant...so I think it's a symptom. Hopefully it will just be sporadic for you, at most!
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~
August 5th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Quote:
LOL[/b]
Def. a symptom I'd say. Same thing happened to me in early pregnancy. I would go to bed about an hour earlier and wake up 3 hours earlier. I don't do that so much anymore. I haven't slept past 9 in ages!!

August 5th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Quote:
LOL[/b]
Def. a symptom I'd say. Same thing happened to me in early pregnancy. I would go to bed about an hour earlier and wake up 3 hours earlier. I don't do that so much anymore. I haven't slept past 9 in ages!!
[/b]
Good to know! Well yesterday started my m/s----I was queezy (sp?) all day till 4pm then fine. Today same thing so far. But now I FEEL PREGNANT-so for today I am at least happy I'm sick LOL. With that said-now that I have the feeling i'm pregnant I am ready for the m/s to go away we can never just be happy can we LOL
August 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
LOL[/b]
[/b]
Good to know! Well yesterday started my m/s----I was queezy (sp?) all day till 4pm then fine. Today same thing so far. But now I FEEL PREGNANT-so for today I am at least happy I'm sick LOL. With that said-now that I have the feeling i'm pregnant I am ready for the m/s to go away we can never just be happy can we LOL
[/b]
Sorry about the queasiness, but yay for feeling pregnant!!! The m/s will hopefully go away soon but the queasiness may come and go when it wants I thankfully only had m/s bad for a week along with food poisoning and diaherra, oh so not fun, but I still get the occasional queasies.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search