chiropractor

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2008, 09:12 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today was my 2nd appointment with my chiropractor. I love it. She's helping me make sure Dane stays in the right position for birth. My midwife told me to see a chiropractor since Gage was posterior and we want to make sure that doesn't happen this time with Dane. She said she i seeing improvement from our last visit on Friday.

I go again Wednesday. She does my back, ligaments and my neck (I have restriction). I'm so glad I finally called. I don't know why I put it off for so long.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
September 22nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
I LOVE my chiropractor!!!!!! I'm pretty sure I would not be able to survive being pregnant without this man. He's so freakin cool too, his wife had both of their kids at home-and one was 11 lbs!!!

I'm sure it will help out with baby's positioning a lot, I've even heard of going to the chiro to flip a breech baby.
September 22nd, 2008, 07:57 PM
I don't know why I didn't go sooner haha. My chiro delivered all for of hers in water. I am not sure if they were at home though. One of her colleges delivered her twins VBAC recently. So I'm in love with this office haha.

Thats why I'm seeing her. To make sure my pelvis/uterus are aligned correctly because my son Gage was posterior. She's helping make sure that Dane doesn't follow in his brothers footsteps. She was telling me at my first appointment that she's had breech babies flip right there on the table! Crazy.

Killian's Birth Story
September 23rd, 2008, 08:42 AM
Mommy2Amara&Kayori's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2Amara&Kayori
if/when I get pregnant again I will see a chiro

Expecting our 3rd bundle of joy!

September 23rd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Regular
Quote:
Today was my 2nd appointment with my chiropractor. I love it. She's helping me make sure Dane stays in the right position for birth. My midwife told me to see a chiropractor since Gage was posterior and we want to make sure that doesn't happen this time with Dane. She said she i seeing improvement from our last visit on Friday.

I go again Wednesday. She does my back, ligaments and my neck (I have restriction). I'm so glad I finally called. I don't know why I put it off for so long.[/b]
I started going to the chiropractor when I was pregnant 3 1/2 years ago and I have been going every week since. I am an addict!! I also have the chiro attend my births so that they can adjust the babies. I can't tell you how well they latch on after they get their tiny massage!!
Expecting #4 in February!!
</div>

<div align="center"></div>
September 24th, 2008, 05:06 AM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
Quote:
I am an addict!! I also have the chiro attend my births so that they can adjust the babies. I can't tell you how well they latch on after they get their tiny massage!![/b]
!

That is so cool! I didn't know they adjusted newborns lol!
September 24th, 2008, 07:49 AM
My chiro told me today she'd see the baby after he was born she'd love to see him and give him a massage to help with latching also.

Killian's Birth Story
September 24th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started seeing a Chiro during Reid's pregnancy and I am so mad I didn't do it sooner! I've started seeing her again and I feel so much better. I can't believe the difference between my pregnancies, so much more comfortable now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search