How was your weekend?

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2008, 09:10 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's Monday, lets get this place rolling again!

How was everyones weekend?

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 24th, 2008, 12:52 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Pretty good, can't wait for this weekend though, DH will be off for 4 days!! Thanksgiving food yum and we're going to Disney! I'm looking forward to spending time with DH! I've missed him with his over time lately and baby will be here soon so it won't be the same. We also picked up the glider/ottoman this weekend and took a few more maternity pics, DH was a grump so didn't take them all or our Christmas pics, hopefully this weekend. I need to make/order our xmas cards~

November 24th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Regular
Quote:
It's Monday, lets get this place rolling again!

How was everyones weekend?[/b]
I am enjoying a nice long week off with the kids. I am going to try to use this time to rest alot and to have some fun with the kids while I am still capable of moving. =P For Thanksgiving, we are going to go out to eat some Vietnamese food and then come home and make some yummy desserts. yum, yum.... lol
Expecting #4 in February!!
</div>

<div align="center"></div>
November 25th, 2008, 04:50 AM
~Jackie
Tiring. My mom stayed over and annoyed the heck out of me. I rearranged the house nearly on my own while she sat on her butt not helping her pregnant daughter who was exhausted. My MW appt. didn't go well like I wanted it too. She doesn't realize I'm smarter than she thinks I am. I'm just perturbed today. LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search