Expecting mamas check in!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2009, 05:17 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

When is your next appointment?

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious?

How prepared are you?

Anything else?

I know we have some mamas who are close! Jackie and Kim I believe are our closest to having their babies.

Let us know how you're doing!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 17th, 2009, 05:20 PM
~Jackie
How far along are you?
38wks 5 days

How are you feeling?
Absolutely dreadful - I have a bad tooth infection that is rather painful and I cannot stay awake. My sleep schedule is getting all screwed up and so is Kaileys. I have NO energy.

Today. I'm 1-2cm and 50% effaced.

I'm more irritated. I thought we were supposed to go sooner with our subsequent pregnancies.

How prepared are you?
Completely, now the kid just needs to get out.

Anything else?
Not that I can think of.
March 17th, 2009, 05:23 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by My~Loves View Post
How far along are you?
38wks 5 days

How are you feeling?
Absolutely dreadful - I have a bad tooth infection that is rather painful and I cannot stay awake. My sleep schedule is getting all screwed up and so is Kaileys. I have NO energy.

Today. I'm 1-2cm and 50% effaced.

I'm more irritated. I thought we were supposed to go sooner with our subsequent pregnancies.

How prepared are you?
Completely, now the kid just needs to get out.

Anything else?
Not that I can think of.

I went later with my subsequent pregnancy. I had my first at 40 weeks 5 days, I went into labor at 40 weeks and 3 days. My 2nd was born at 41 weeks exactly.

I hope Nola gives you a break and comes sooner rather then later! She just wants to bake to perfection for you

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 18th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Hey There's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 13 weeks today!

How are you feeling? Great. Getting some evening energy back and still haven't had any morning sickness at all.

When is your next appointment? 4 weeks because I just had one this morning.

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? Not more anxious for the birth. I do get a little 'anxious' about being 8 months pregnant in August but am feeling calm about the birth.

How prepared are you? Not very. I've got a long time to go.

Anything else? I heard the heart beat today and finally feel like I'm truly pregnant. It was only for a few seconds but soo cool!!
March 18th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
How far along are you? 6 weeks today

How are you feeling? scared... I've been having a little spotting and it's making me super nervous

When is your next appointment? tomorrow!

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? not so far, just more anxious that it's not going to last...

How prepared are you? not at all

Anything else? umm... not that I can think of.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

March 18th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Martina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 22 weeks and some days (see my ticker)

How are you feeling? well yucky, I have a cold or flu with ton of allergies right now (snow is melting and it always makes my asthma worse) so not a happy camper

When is your next appointment? around 25th this month I think

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? not really I just want it to be over LOL

How prepared are you? I think I am prepared, well mentally, dont really have supplies for home birth yet LOL.

Anything else? I wish it was summer already.

March 18th, 2009, 09:44 PM
kimberlypatton@msn.com's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? I'll be 41 weeks this Friday, the 20th!

How are you feeling? Feeling fine...but definitely feeling Totally READY to give birth. I'm done. ha ha

When is your next appointment? Next Monday, the 23rd

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? I'm doing OK, really. I'm just ready. Not really anxious. I actually had MORE anxiety around 36 weeks than I do now.

How prepared are you? Completely ready, physically & mentally

Anything else? I'll let y'all know when I'm FINALLY in labor!!!
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~
March 19th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? Over 25 weeks.

How are you feeling? Great, but exhausted. EVERYTHING tires me out.

First Thursday in April

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? Nah.

How prepared are you? I dunno. I'm not ordering my birth kit until like 34 weeks and my Bradley class starts in the first two weeks of April. So not very, yet.

March 24th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Xx5Xy1+'s Avatar What's your superpower?
How far along are you? 16w4d

How are you feeling? Having some round ligament pain which freaked me out yesterday because I had only come off bedrest a week and a half before that for pulling the same ligament while we were moving. Otherwise, I feel so good I sometimes forget I'm even pregnant.

When is your next appointment? In 2 weeks

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? A little. Only because this is our last pregnancy but our first homebirth (we have 4 girls)

How prepared are you? Are you kidding?! LOL I haven't gotten anything yet for the birth, but I do still have some time.

Anything else? Just waiting for my 20w u/s so we can find out what this bean is (havent decided if we're telling others or not)

Thank you 3Daughters for my AWESOME siggy!

Hoping to add a new member to our family through adoption in August 2011
~*~
I am a sleep deprived, pro-life, homebirth supporting, babywearing, extended breast feeding, cloth diapering, non-vaxing, attachment parenting, conservative thinking, Constitution defending, gun owning, Torah learning, US Army Veteran who is married to her hero... A US Army Soldier! If this offends you, then stop reading my signature!
March 25th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 15 weeks and 1 day!

How are you feeling? really ill today, exhausted and strechy pains!

When is your next appointment? april 29th i think? the BIG ultrasound!

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? No more relaxed

How prepared are you? For the birth? getting there mentally, Our home needs SO much more work!

Anything else? DP and I have desided on a kitchen! and I'm in love with our shower room tiles
March 25th, 2009, 08:41 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 22 weeks

How are you feeling? great!

When is your next appointment? I will get in this weekend!

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? Nope

How prepared are you? Well I have a CNM and a place. Thats it...so not much. LOL

Anything else? Just started my doula and pediatrician search.
March 25th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Granola Mama
How far along are you? 7wks and 4 days

How are you feeling? Sleepy...but pretty good otherwise

When is your next appointment? April 14th

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? Not yet! I'm still pretty early on

How prepared are you? I'm just at the start of getting preppared

Anything else? I just found this board, so hi!
and baby number 4 due 9/3/10
March 26th, 2009, 07:18 AM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
Great to read the updates!

March 26th, 2009, 07:16 PM
marialena's Avatar Veteran
How far along are you? about 38 weeks

How are you feeling? ready for the baby to be in my arms rather than inside... carpal tunnel is getting pretty annoying.

When is your next appointment? Next Wednesday

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? yes and excited!

How prepared are you? I think we are as ready as we can be.

April 21st, 2009, 02:36 AM
Xx5Xy1+'s Avatar What's your superpower?
How far along are you? 20w4d

How are you feeling? fat lol

When is your next appointment? couple weeks

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? Maybe a little, realising that I'm at the halfway point... I really need to get back to reading my books insetad of just looking at them and telling myself to pick them up and start reading them again

How prepared are you? meh... lol

Anything else? We found out what we're having! ANOTHER girl LOL Including the pets, that will make 8 females and my husband... no wonder his soldiers call our house the estrogen ocean lol

Thank you 3Daughters for my AWESOME siggy!

Hoping to add a new member to our family through adoption in August 2011
~*~
I am a sleep deprived, pro-life, homebirth supporting, babywearing, extended breast feeding, cloth diapering, non-vaxing, attachment parenting, conservative thinking, Constitution defending, gun owning, Torah learning, US Army Veteran who is married to her hero... A US Army Soldier! If this offends you, then stop reading my signature!
April 24th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 9w 4d

How are you feeling? still nervous

When is your next appointment? I think a week and a half?

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? No, less anxious.

How prepared are you? Hah!
April 28th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Granola Mama
How far along are you? 12wks, 3days

How are you feeling? Tired, hungry (seriously, hand over the food and no one gets hurt) and a little overwhelmed. We had to find a place to move and now everything is in boxes waiting to be moved to the house we found which we still don't have the keys too but should have today or tomorrow then we have to call the movers cause DH has to work and I can't move anything all knocked up....ugh. At least everything is ready to go.

When is your next appointment? May 7th

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? More excitied then anxious right now. I can't wait to find out the gender and start buying stuff (we wait) and feeling the babies move and all that fun stuff.

How prepared are you? Eh, haven't really started preparing yet. So far I know which room will belong to the new babies...once we move in.

Anything else? I just wanna move into the new house!!!! It's awesome and gorgeous and amazing. It's 5 bedrooms, four baths (more then we planned for but pleanty of room to grow into), only 15 minutes from where we live now, and totally in our price range. The babies' room and Rain's room connect by a jack and jill style bathroom which will be nice when they get older. And the kitchen is amazing, I never dreamed we'd be able to afford a place like this, we are so lucky and blessed. I'm just so excited to move into our new house!
and baby number 4 due 9/3/10
April 28th, 2009, 04:04 PM
wifey2kevin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to wifey2kevin Send a message via Yahoo to wifey2kevin
How far along are you? 22 weeks 1 day

How are you feeling? having some pretty bad back pain, but other than that, a-ok.

When is your next appointment? may 18th

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? yes!! i've had 2 really rough labors so far, and i'm totally not ready for back labor again!!

How prepared are you? mentally?? not at all!

Anything else? nope!

How far along are you? 22 weeks 1 day

How are you feeling? having some pretty bad back pain, but other than that, a-ok.

When is your next appointment? may 18th

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? yes!! i've had 2 really rough labors so far, and i'm totally not ready for back labor again!!

How prepared are you? mentally?? not at all!

Anything else? nope!

Survivor Mom - My Blog

May 4th, 2009, 10:14 AM
noworries
How far along are you? 9 weeks

How are you feeling? Great, I have had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms (didn't have many with my last pregnancy either)

When is your next appointment? May 20th will be my first pre-natal appt. with the midwives

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? I'll just be glad to hear the heartbeat for the first time so I can feel like this is real.

How prepared are you? Very prepared emotionally, financially we are prepared enough, just need to get prepared by buying some baby things but we still have more than enough time.

Anything else? Nope

Read more: "Expecting mamas check in! - JustMommies Message Boards" - http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...xzz0EYhn1KDa&A (Expecting mamas check in!)
May 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM
CTK3989's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 4 weeks

How are you feeling? Pretty good.

When is your next appointment? I haven't made one yet. I'll probably do UP.

As you get further along in your pregnancy, are you becoming more anxious? Yes.

How prepared are you? Kind of prepared.

Anything else? My name is Chelci, I'm married to Anthony, we have 2 children named Elijah (2 years) and Alexandria (9 months).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search