Photos from my home birth

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eleanor was born on 2/10 (home water birth) and I just got my slideshow from my fabulous friend and photographer. Wanted to share with you all

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/sh...6#post15023996

March 23rd, 2009, 06:11 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you don't mind me popping in Alison (I was in Jan '06 DDC/PR with you) but I just wanted to say how beautiful all the pictures are! It looks like an absolutely amazing birth and Eleanor is just gorgeous! You are my inspiration for a great homebirth when we finally manage to get pregnant again. Congratulations!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

March 23rd, 2009, 07:12 PM
Jenn! So great to see you and your boys, they are adorable! It was a beautiful birth, I didn't have to push and it was pretty close to pain free. I hope you will be planning your own home birth very soon!

March 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you for sharing! I loved seeing it

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 23rd, 2009, 07:50 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
TFS! Great pics. I wish, I would have hired the birth photographer for my DS's birth, one of the things I regret not doing, cause the pics we got aren't that great and don't capture everything. Your pics are so great and a great memory, did you use a birth photographer for each birth?

March 23rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
Lindsey, this was the first birth we had a photographer attend. She is also a Doula and just was the perfect match for our family. I wish I had these kind of photos from my other births. When Reid was born my DH took some photos but we had no photos of him and I together and I really wanted to make sure I had that this time around.

March 23rd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Veteran
Absolutely beautiful! wow!!!! I actually decided today that when we have our 2nd baby (that is after we start tyring in july) that I want a photographer at our birth, and wow! This really confirmed my decision!!!! How gorgeous those photos were, they really told the whole story! i loved it so much!

March 23rd, 2009, 08:55 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd love something like that at our next home birth. I got some great shots of Dane being born though!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 24th, 2009, 10:36 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison79 View Post
Jenn! So great to see you and your boys, they are adorable! It was a beautiful birth, I didn't have to push and it was pretty close to pain free. I hope you will be planning your own home birth very soon!
Thanks! It sounds like it was just perfect! I'm really happy for you that you got to have another successful home birth as well as another beautiful baby!

We've been trying for 6 months now so we're hoping it happens soon!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

March 24th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I lurk here and am friends with your Friend Corry! Your birth pictures are beautiful! I wish I could medically qualify for a home birth

March 24th, 2009, 01:41 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison79 View Post
Lindsey, this was the first birth we had a photographer attend. She is also a Doula and just was the perfect match for our family. I wish I had these kind of photos from my other births. When Reid was born my DH took some photos but we had no photos of him and I together and I really wanted to make sure I had that this time around.
Wow that's perfect! We're so doing that next time, my MW took the pics for us

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search