Lets check in

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2009, 02:16 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone?

For those of you pregnant, how far along are you? How are you feeling? How is planning going?

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
July 1st, 2009, 02:20 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow... I feel like crap because of morning sickness but I'm now using peppermint essential oil on the bottom of my feet to curb the nausea. Planning is going amazing, I just wish that everyone around me would quit telling me that I'm crazy for having a home birth.
July 1st, 2009, 03:16 PM
I got the "you're crazy" lectures up until the end :/

Killian's Birth Story
July 1st, 2009, 03:33 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am 40 weeks 3 days, and feeling fine. Planning is all done and I'm just struggling to keep the house constantly clean.

July 1st, 2009, 04:01 PM
Martina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 37 weeks +a day or two. No more planning, everything is ready. Supposed to start taking EPO and easy birth but for some reason I just dont feel ready hahahaha, so didnt start that yet. I am quite miserable in the evening, but usually quite all right during the day.

July 1st, 2009, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 19 weeks, feeling good. It's been an uneventful pregnancy so far (knock on wood)...haven't really gotten to the planning stage yet.
July 1st, 2009, 05:22 PM
We are doing good. Dane (my hb baby) turned 7 months on the 28th. Can't believe time has flown by like it has. We're just trying to enjoy the summer, watching him grow and amaze us. He really loves his big brother.

Killian's Birth Story
July 1st, 2009, 05:37 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
21 weeks now. Aside from being constantly tired out of my mind I'm doing good. haven't had any heartburn, sickness, or anything. Starting to feel the baby moving around more which is good, but otherwise at a rather uneventful part of the pregnancy.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

July 1st, 2009, 07:52 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
in my 36th week...just now buying stuff for my HB. Feeling great though.
July 2nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Zane is 5.5 months! Time flies way toooo fast. He's doing great, growing sooo big! I miss being prego, preparing for my HB. I have baby fever BADLY. I want to do it again! I am also hoping to one day start doing birth photography, preferably HB photography, I'm sooo excited!

July 2nd, 2009, 02:24 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're doing really well. Lucius is in a fairly grumpy and fussy mood today. I'm pretty sure the teething is hurting him today... Other than that, all is well here.

July 3rd, 2009, 06:31 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i'm here... still haven't started planning my birth, but it's in talks, and my mother wants me to have it at her house, so she can deliver me if it came down it an emergency.

i am 7 weeks, tomorrow, and feel great physically and emotionally. bf is an ***, told me that he doesn't want to discuss my pregnancy or hear about it, think about it... i'm so angry with him. he doesn't want anyone to know, either. i'm so thrilled though, i want to tell the world. i cannot see things going well between us. ugh. that is the one downside, in all of this-- him. :-/ i, on the other hand, am thrilled and excited to no end.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

July 9th, 2009, 08:39 PM
baabaamilker's Avatar Veteran
33 weeks, feeling pretty good. The over 100 degree heat is keeping me inside mostly, but in the evenings I try to get out to the garden.

Plans are all made for the birth and we are just awaiting the big day now.

July 10th, 2009, 12:01 PM
noworries
19 weeks. Just recently found out this little one is a boy so I'm just starting to get into the planning stage as far as decorating/figuring out what we need, etc. I have 2 rooms to decorate (moving my daughter into the bigger bedroom decorating that for her and then redecorating her old room for the new baby) and I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
Feeling good, just a little tired but other than that, it's been an easy pregnancy.
July 13th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Hey There's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
30 weeks and cannot believe it!! Seems like at times, it goes soo slow that I think I'll be pregnant forever. Then all the sudden I look at a calendar and think...where'd the time go. I'm 30 weeks (in 2 days). Feeling fine but I have my entire pregnancy. Very low maintenance pregnancy. I am really missing some of our usual summer activities (camping, cocktails by the fire pit, tubing and water slides)...but there's always next year. Just bought my homebirth tub with air jets (off ebay-hehe) and am finishing up my nursery. Midwives say everything is great. I need to put more time into my Hypnobirthing but otherwise...it's all coming along.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search