Angela

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Hey There's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is it all going? Are you uncomfortable? I'm so excited to here how it all goes!!!
July 30th, 2009, 08:51 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes! How are you doing?!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
August 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing great, still feeling wonderful! I have had company out here with me all week (my BFF and her 12/8/2 yr old!) and so everyday we have been doing LONG LONG walks though zoos, museums, downtown chicago, etc. I have walked about 4-8 hrs a day! I actually have made the kids tired more then me! LOL
Last night i did get a little swelling in my ankles (post an ALL DAY WALK), I have a touch of bloody show (unlike last week where it was one and heavy this time is light but staying!), and about 4am-6am this morning I was awaken by having a couple pressure waves.....so it looks like things may be getting warmed up and ready!
I THINK I have everything ready for my wonderful soon to be homebirth, but I just have this feeling I'm forgetting something LOL. I'm guessing thats normal. I'm still really loving/enjoying being pregnant but I know when my friends leave tomorrow I will have more time on my hands and the excitement will probably kick in more for baby then for pregnancy! LOL

I have a private labor blog that will be getting update in REAL time during my labor (by me, friend or DH)!!! If your interested in getting access just PM me your email addy and I will send you an invite!!!! COMMENTS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED ON IT---I want my whole women village there with me for support!!!
The reason its private is because I DON'T want some IRL friends and Family to know we are in labor or exactly when baby is born---we have people who just like to "show up" at bad times so we don't want facebook/myspace comments---just this blog please well and any JM stuff
August 1st, 2009, 08:35 PM
Del4's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm waiting to hear about your labor/delivery! I'm guessing that you will have your baby before me, too. Everyone I know who was due after me or on the same date has their baby already lol.

Good luck when you do go into labor!

August 1st, 2009, 11:33 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
I am excited to hear how labor goes and get your birth story!!! PMing you now...
August 2nd, 2009, 05:04 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I've been lurking on her DDC and saw that she's in labor... she's in the tub and at 7cm

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...ngela-4-a.html

I wish i had access to the birth blog, I just love reading about home births.

I hope the rest of your labor goes well! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
August 4th, 2009, 09:08 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
I've been lurking on her DDC and saw that she's in labor... she's in the tub and at 7cm

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...ngela-4-a.html

I wish i had access to the birth blog, I just love reading about home births.

I hope the rest of your labor goes well! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
send me your email addy and I will send you the link to the blog! I'm uploading my video now!
August 4th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I just PMed you!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search