Pregnancy Check In

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
For our pregnant mamas....

How far along are you?
And gender predictions?
Any names picked out?
How is the planning and preparations going?
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you?
Any concerns?

How about a belly pic too!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
December 10th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? Almost 9 weeks
And gender predictions? We both think it is a girl, though I would love another boy for Reid to have a brother close in age. Either way will be great.
Any names picked out? Yes but I am sure they will change before the birth
How is the planning and preparations going? I have my first midwife appointment on the 21st, otherwise nothing much to do.
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? Pretty sick most of the day, very tired.
Any concerns? Just hoping for a healthy heartbeat at our appointment!

December 10th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Lonomia's Avatar Super Hot Mommy
How far along are you? 4 weeks, 3 days
And gender predictions? Girl
Any names picked out? Nway for a girl, Zeya for a boy.
How is the planning and preparations going? I haven't done anything yet. I'm just too exhausted.
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? I am completely exhausted. I am having all of the symptoms of the first tri, sore bbs, cramps, lightheaded, and nauseated.
Any concerns? Not really. I am just hoping for a healthy baby, just like every pregnant woman.

December 10th, 2009, 11:45 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
How far along are you? 33 weeks... EEK!

And gender predictions? DH says girl, I say boy

Any names picked out? Not 100% yet

How is the planning and preparations going? Great... I am doing 2 - 2 week appointments then I'm down to every week!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? Feeling good but tired... Knock on wood, M/S hasn't shown it's ugly head in a while.

Any concerns? Not really, everything is in place except the birthing kit.
December 10th, 2009, 12:31 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
How far along are you? 3 weeks 6 days
And gender predictions? I'm really feeling girl at the moment, but who knows.
Any names picked out? Not picking out names until after baby is born.
How is the planning and preparations going? Haven't even started. Trying to not get ahead of myself.
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? I'm a little nauseous today, but actually very happy about that.
Any concerns? I am still really worried about baby bean not sticking around. I've been saying lots of prayers.

How about a belly pic too! I am going to have to get one taken. I'm a little disappointed that I gained 20 lbs before getting pregnant, but it's okay.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
December 10th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
How far along are you? just over 14 weeks
And gender predictions? I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't hoping for a boy
Any names picked out? nope. I'm honestly all out of girl names. I have my boy's name, but DH doesn't agree.... so really we don't have much
How is the planning and preparations going? not doing too much planning at this point. We are trying to clear out the office in preparations for a nursery (not that the baby would be sleeping there to begin with, but it would be nice to have a central place for the baby items)
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? the daily migraines, insomnia and nightmares can stop anytime!
Any concerns? none right now.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
December 10th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 23w,3d
And gender predictions? U/S showed girl parts
Any names picked out? We're leaning towards Violet Marie or Violet Ann, but we will wait to pick for sure until baby is here
How is the planning and preparations going? Just fine
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? Tired still, but otherwise okay
Any concerns? Nope

December 10th, 2009, 02:37 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
How far along are you? 11 weeks
And gender predictions? no predictions, but even our sons are voting for another girl!
Any names picked out? not yet
How is the planning and preparations going? other than locating a mw, I don't have much to do right now except survive the 1st trimester
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? as usual around this time, I'm feeling pretty awful almost all day. I have a few good hours in the morning, but then it goes downhill around lunchtime. Nausea, gas, bloating, but I'm also hungry all the time, but nothing sounds good. I'm also being a real brat around DH which drives me nuts but I can't seem to stop it!
Any concerns? Not really. I'm annoyed that all the progress I made with two years of exercise has been pretty much undone by two months of pregnancy. BUT I'm so thankful!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

December 10th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Regular
How far along are you? 34 weeks, 3 days

And gender predictions? Everyone seems to be leaning towards boy. I had a girl dream though-- but secretly hoping for a boy...

Any names picked out? Keenan (or Cianan) for a boy, Avalon for a girl

How is the planning and preparations going? Haha! Too much to do, not enough time or energy... I don't know if it's all really going to get done!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? I'm exhausted, the heartburn is AWFUL, I have strained round ligaments, and I'm just DONE, all the way around! (I don't do pregnancy very gracefully. )

Any concerns? How my other two are going to adjust to this baby. Getting my house clean enough for my midwife. How fast is this birth going to be? Is the midwife even going to make it? (My son's birth was 4 hours total, and I was only sure I was in labor for about an hour of it...) I'm sure I can come up with more!
December 11th, 2009, 02:50 PM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 35 weeks
And gender predictions? girl
Any names picked out? Yup
How is the planning and preparations going? Good, I only have a few things left to buy
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? Achy. Hard to move.
Any concerns? Low lying placenta, anemic

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter
December 12th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
]For our pregnant mamas....

How far along are you? 17w2d
And gender predictions? all say boy but I think girl
Any names picked out? Leif Christopher for a boy i think...hmmm...for girl, Anah or Saige
How is the planning and preparations going? planning is going good - preparation will be available after tax returns hit LOL!
How are you feeling? Any symptoms bothering you? good, energy is blah, but depends on the day - caffeine headachs hit me for 3-4 days at a time
Any concerns? high blood pressure, but I think Ill be fine - its only high when I have a headache

How about a belly pic too!
from last week:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search