Expecting mama's check in!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2010, 04:15 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along?

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along?

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go?

Any belly photos?

Anything else?

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
January 21st, 2010, 05:37 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?
I am 22w2d.

How are you feeling?
Really good! I still need my occasional nap but not nearly as bad as 1st tri!

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along?
Well we have most everything we need since this is #3. There are just some "wants" that I want! And we need little girl clothes since our DD is older and I got rid of all her clothes.

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along?
I have a list on Amazon of things I want! My mind isn't capable of holding a thought longer than 10 seconds! lol

Nope! I meet with a midwife on Jan. 27th and then potentially my last OB appt. on Feb. 11th.

Any belly photos?
I believe this was at 21 weeks.

Anything else?
Not that I can think of! Just waiting on my midwife meet and greet to make my final decision!!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
January 21st, 2010, 06:24 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
How far along are you? 39 weeks

How are you feeling? Great! I have the start of a cold or sinus infection though...

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? Yup, we're completely ready! Just waiting on baby...

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? I still have a mental list of food stuff that is available for everyone.

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? Good... Had it on Monday... Hemoglobin was 10.9 so they want me to get that up to at least 11 but said that it wasn't that big of a deal since it was almost 11.

Any belly photos? Not lately, I should have DH take a picture tonight just in case...

Anything else? Nope, don't think so... I have an appointment with my natural healer on Saturday to make sure my hip isn't "locked" and I have another midwife appointment on Monday at 11a CST.

Last edited by lhug_nar; January 21st, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
January 22nd, 2010, 06:56 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
How far along are you? around 17 weeks

How are you feeling? pretty good!

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? n/a

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? yeah, but there isn't much I need this time around.

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? my appt. was last week, so the post got lost, LOL! Next appt. is day before Valentine's day

Any belly photos? my 15-week pic is stuck on my camera for now... not much to see yet at all, really.

Anything else? think I maybe felt first movements after lunch yesterday. today I'll try to lie down after I eat and see if I was right.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

January 22nd, 2010, 07:31 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? Almost 15 weeks

How are you feeling? Pregnancy wise I'm feeling good. I've got an awful cold that is just hanging around but once that is gone I'm going to feel great

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? N/A

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? I know I need some small cloth diapers but really that is all baby *needs*. Well, that and I do need to get another car seat.

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? Had an appointment on Wednesday and it was great. Baby has a nice strong heartbeat and is already a big mover.

Any belly photos? Not yet

Anything else? I can't believe next month I will be at the halfway mark! This pregnancy is going by so quickly and since we know it will be our last I am sad about that. On the flip side I am SO excited to meet the little person who will complete the family and the kids can't wait to have a newborn to cuddle with again.
January 22nd, 2010, 08:33 AM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
How far along are you? 13 weeks tomorrow, yay for 2nd trimester!
How are you feeling? Not too shabby, still nauseous and tired sometimes but so much better than a few weeks back.
Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? kind of, I'm reading a lot about others' experiences
Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? Nope, first appt isn't till Feb 2nd.
Any belly photos? Not recent. I should take some tomorrow!
Anything else? I have been feeling movements this week and it's so neat!

January 22nd, 2010, 09:46 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
How far along are you? 7weeks 2days

How are you feeling? Pretty good...the nausea comes and goes, but hasn't been horrible.

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? Yeah, I guess...I'm still pretty early, but I am a planner, so I am always thinking on it!

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? haven't even decided on a midwife yet.

Any belly photos? No, I haven't taken any yet...though I should before I get a belly!

Anything else? I really need to quite being such a chicken and call the midwife!!

January 22nd, 2010, 09:50 AM
lilflower
How far along are you? Almost 29 weeks?

How are you feeling? I'm okay.

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? Not really, but getting close.

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? Yes.

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? Nope

Any belly photos? Yes.... 27weeks:
January 22nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirthDoulaToBe View Post
Anything else? I really need to quite being such a chicken and call the midwife!!
Call her! I'm so glad that i finally stopped being a chicken and e-mailed mine!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
January 22nd, 2010, 11:53 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
How far along are you? 21 weeks

How are you feeling? pretty good, honestly no real complaints but the lack of sleep.

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? yes I am, and its overwhelming to me. The "nursery" is a complete dumping ground, and I really want that taken care of.

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? had an appt 2 weeks ago, have an u/s next Tuesday and an appt in 2 weeks.

Any belly photos? i should take some!

Anything else?

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
January 22nd, 2010, 11:53 AM
Regular
How far along are you? Was "due" yesterday

How are you feeling? Really tired, a little edgy, half just completely over this pregnancy, half wanting to hang onto it since this is my last.

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? Everything's as ready as it's going to get!

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? I'm 4-5cm's, 60% and -2. Which is all perfectly normal for the way I do birth. Baby looks and sounds perfect!

Any belly photos? Cameras run screaming in fear from my belly!!

Anything else? Wondering if I'll get snowed in this weekend- we have a big storm coming. I'd feel pretty bad if my midwife has to come by snowmobile!!

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...#ixzz0dN9C3oJu (Expecting mama's check in!)
January 22nd, 2010, 11:54 AM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 22 weeks

How are you feeling? Tired!!! What is with this; I got sooo much sleep last night. I thought I was supposed to be to the part where I have tons of energy LOL

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? I don't think we're there yet

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? Yes, we're starting to think of what we want to do with Jonah, if I want my mom to come during the first week to help etc. We're still discussing our options of home vs the birth center, but I'm starting to get things together for if we choose to stay home. I think we wont know for sure until I go into labor to be honest. If we go to the birth center, I dont think we'll need a whole lot. Everything is already there, including a fridge stocked with food and juice etc. I've already got the waterproof sheet for the bed in case we decide to stay at home.

No, our next appointment is the second week in Feb. after we get back from our mini vacation

Any belly photos? I had DH take the first one last night, but it isn't on the computer yet.

Anything else? DH and I actually agree on the name! We went rounds with Jonah's name, and were still in the hospital "discussing" it. This one was the very first name we discussed and it's it... Evelyn Claire. We have been calling her Evie The whole family is already in love with her, and everyone agrees that the name is perfect (it's combining two family names) I know it seems small, but I am soooo relieved for this. It was really difficult to come up with Jonah's full name

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
January 22nd, 2010, 02:05 PM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 27 weeks, 4 days

How are you feeling? Pretty darn good

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? I'll be getting my birth kid and birth pool early next month, and then I'm good to go

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? Not this week. Last appointment was Jan 4, and next appointment is Feb 1st

Any belly photos?
27 weeks with. My son and I

26 weeks

Anything else? Not that I can think of

Last edited by HappyHippy; January 22nd, 2010 at 02:08 PM.
January 22nd, 2010, 02:12 PM
I love belly pics that have your other children showing their belly's too!! Soo cute!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
January 22nd, 2010, 02:18 PM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
I love belly pics that have your other children showing their belly's too!! Soo cute!
Every time I take a picture of my belly, Hunter pulls his shirt up too! It's so cute.
January 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
I should try to get a pic with all 3 of my girls showing off their bellies too!

January 22nd, 2010, 03:27 PM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 36 weeks and 4 days

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Just tired.

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? I have everything I need.

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? n/a

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? I had my home visit Monday which went great. I had to go see my midwife and have a BPP today because I wasn't feeling him move. Of course, as soon as the sonographer put the probe on he started going crazy.

Any belly photos? I need to take one.

Anything else? I'm starting to get really excited. I can't wait until he's here and I can hold and cuddle him.

January 22nd, 2010, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 29w,4d

How are you feeling? I'm getting over a cold and can't seem to shake the cough, but otherwise I'm doing fine

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? I think I just need to get the birth kit and then I'm good to go

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? I tend to get things ready way ahead of time

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? I had an appt on Tuesday and it went fine. BP is great, urine was fine, baby is head down and low already

Any belly photos? I need to take a new one this week

Anything else? [b]Not really. I think we've settled on Violet Marie for the name. We need to pick her Korean name as well and are arguing over that. Lily's is "Eun-Ae" (grace with love) so following Korean tradition this baby's should start with "Eun" as well. We have it narrowed down to "Eun-Mi" (grace and beauty or grace and beautiful), "Eun-Kyung" (grace and honor) and "Eun-Sun" (graceful and good).

January 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Adam&Kaydence'sMommy's Avatar formerly wiseg2
How far along are you? 32 weeks today

How are you feeling? A little better than usual

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? No

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? But I do have a mental list of what I need to do.

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? Yes, everything was the same as usual. Me and the baby are doing great.

Any belly photos? Not recently. I need to take more.

Anything else? I'm getting so excited! Sometimes I want it to be over and sometimes I don't.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
January 23rd, 2010, 02:28 PM
Lonomia's Avatar Super Hot Mommy
How far along are you? 10 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Much better. The nausea is subsiding. Nursing Thuya has become quite painful though.

Are you prepared with everything if you're farther along? N/A

Are you starting to get a mental list if you're not that far along? Yeah, I'm good.

Have you had an appointment this week? How did it go? N/A

Any belly photos? Nope.

Anything else? I am waiting to hear little love chunk's HB still. I won't be hearing it until my next appt where I will be 15 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search