Super Crappy News...

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2010, 08:25 AM
marialena's Avatar Veteran
So... I started bleeding a little yesterday with some mild cramps. It seemed to stop over night but has resumed again this morning. I am going to go to an ultrasound today to see if we have a heartbeat or not. I am just having a hard time not knowing. We are ready to try again if I miscarry but I am just really bummed

For thoes of you who have miscarried naturally before how long did it take?

February 19th, 2010, 11:01 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
i'm sorry i know the pain/heartache too well.....I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was bleeding for 10 days and took a test. I bled for a total of 18 days and I was only about 4.5 weeks along. Don't think this helps you much.

February 19th, 2010, 11:56 AM
thank you, any relation kinda helps. I went to the ultrasound, he couldn't confirm anything since it wasn't an official OB U/S but afterwards I started bleeding a lot more and I now know this is the beginning of the end. I am excited to start trying again in 2 months though.... this pregnancy was kinda unplanned so this next time will be fun to plan and try

February 19th, 2010, 12:52 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am praying for you and you LO!

February 19th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so so so sorry! Big Big Big hugs and I wish I could help!
I lost my first baby at 10 weeks but baby died at 7. I bled for 5 days before finding out what was happening - and then I actually passed the baby the night I had the ultrasound. (I think because I finally 'let go'.)I bled for about 2 weeks.
Second miscarriage (I got pregnant with no period inbetween - honestly I think that a body needs more rest than that) - I started spotting at 5 1/2 weeks got the M/C confirmed the next day and passes most everything 3 days later. I only bled for a week or so that time.
Both times the actual physically painful rough part was only one night. After that it just felt like a not bad period. With the first one - pooping hurt for a week or two - I guess my body was just sore. I really recommend a hot water bottle!
Hope that helps . . .
PM me - if you want to talk about it! big

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
February 19th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks, that does really help. I think we are going to be careful for awhile so we don't get pregnant too quick but I am excited for the future and i do really feel a lot better knowing I am moving on at this time. Still bummed, i don't think that will ever go away but I'm ok with my situation. I hope I am able to pass what all i need to sooner than later then I feel like i can physically move on... Thanks for caring

By the way how long was if or you inbetween your last miscarriage and this pregnancy?

February 19th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry that you are going through this.

I lost my first two pregnancies. The first, I was carrying twins and the first baby stopped developing at seven weeks, which is when I started bleeding, and the second baby stopped at 12 weeks . I passed the sac in a day of finding out that the second baby stopped developing but I bled for about three weeks after that. In all, I bled for eight weeks and spotted some for the next few weeks.

My second pregnancy, I have no clue how far along I was when I started bleeding. I bled for about four weeks total, and never noticed passing the sac.

I did both naturally. I know some women don't bleed for as long as I did, so I think it depends on your body.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
February 19th, 2010, 07:04 PM
oh boy, that is a very long time to bleed.... I guess I will just have to see how I react to it. I did bleed for over a month after giving birth so i am wondering if it will be similar for me. obviously this is an experience I am meant to have and maybe I am going to help someone like me in the future like you are helping me.

February 19th, 2010, 07:23 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
I'm not sure when the baby passed with my m/c, but I started bleeding at 10 1/2 wks. The second night I was bleeding it actually felt like labor and I passed a couple huge clots, though I don't remember passing the sac. But after that the bleeding lightened considerably and I only bled for maybe another week. I got pregnant again 3 months later and in December had my rainbow baby at home. Big hugs! You can PM me if you want to, and when you are ready to try again, the TTC After Loss ladies are fantastic!

February 19th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I also wanted to share with you a poem that I read quite frequently while going through my first miscarriage. It really helped. This is the part that I had found particularly moving at that time, for me:
Quote:
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.

And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy
Here is the link for the whole poem Desiderata

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
February 20th, 2010, 08:25 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Oh hun! I'm so sorry! (((Hugs)))

February 20th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. I had an ovarian pregnancy last May, I didn't even know I was pregnant, and ended up having emergency surgery due to the internal bleeding and rupture. I did get pregnant in September, so it was a few months later.

Lots of hugs to you!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search