Second time nay sayers?

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2010, 12:28 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you have any nay sayers the 2nd time around? Even after a successful HB?

My mom still thinks I'm crazy and while she's accepted my body, my choice. Shes doing her mom thing and still telling me albeit in a nice way that she still thinks I should be in a hospital.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
February 19th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Veteran
I have had a lot of people ask me if I would do it again...and of course I've said I would. But as I'm not preggers it isn't really an issue

February 19th, 2010, 08:29 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
I expect I will, due to what happened last time. I want to do another HB anyway, and now that we know, my midwife and I have a plan of action to prevent it from happening again.

February 20th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Yeah, I've had a few naysayers, but not too many. My MIL actually asked me if I was going to use the OB that was on call when I had to have my emergency surgery last May. She seemed surprised when I said no, that we'd be using the same midwives. Oh well. Honestly, in retrospect, I don't really have anyone being negative about it. I mean there are people who say they'd never do it, but no one has actually told me that I personally shouldn't.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search