Lets do a check in

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2010, 05:59 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's here? Who's lurking?

How are you doing/feeling?

Anything big going on in your life (Well asides babies haha)?

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
February 26th, 2010, 07:29 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's here? Who's lurking? I'm here

How are you doing/feeling? Doing pretty good. Have a little morning sickness in the morning, but other than that I'm good.

Anything big going on in your life (Well asides babies haha)? Having a Big Brother party for our son Hunter tomorrow.
February 26th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's here? Who's lurking? I'm here, but not pregnant! Just hanging around until I can TTC again in about 10 months!

February 26th, 2010, 10:02 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lurking! Not much going on now...trying to keep my baby fever at bay
February 26th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here. 34.5 weeks now and feeling pretty good. I have pretty much everything ready for the baby, just need to wash up some cloth dipes and some clothes.

February 26th, 2010, 11:03 AM
lilflower
I'm here! I'm almost 34 weeks, feeling pretty good about things. Nothing too big going on actually, almost a sigh of relief there!
February 26th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I'm here as well! I am about 26 weeks now I think. We've had so much snow this week that me and the girls are feeling a bit stir crazy. Luckily we got outside to play in it today. Hopefully that burned some energy off.
As for the pregnancy, my only complaint is the back pain right now. It radiates all the way down my leg, my hip gets stuck and it just hurts so much.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
February 26th, 2010, 03:52 PM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
I'm here. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty good, this pregnancy has been much easier for me than my first. Things here have been crazy the last week or two. We had been planning to buy a home (the closing date was supposed to be today actually) but DH found out a little over a week ago that we're moving to Ohio in 2011 (he's active duty military). So that threw our plans out the window and now I'm trying to figure out where I'll have room for a birth pool in our tiny rental house! Good thing that I have plenty of time to work the logistics.

February 26th, 2010, 04:36 PM
gingerrae's Avatar Veteran
I'm lurking. Almost 29 weeks, nothing too eventful happening.
February 26th, 2010, 06:32 PM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here lurking. Two weeks PP now and already starting to think about the next bambino (even though it'll be about 2 years before I even go there!).

February 26th, 2010, 11:39 PM
MrsPil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here? Who's lurking?Lurking

How are you doing/feeling?Annoyed... some little tiny person won't get their shoulder off my right ovary. Earlier on the same very tiny person wouldn't stop kicking my kidney. This? Is getting old. Let's go back to when you were playing my ribcage like a xylophone, mkay, small person?

Anything big going on in your life (Well asides babies haha)?I just worked my last shift on Wednesday, so now I'm back to full time SAHMing and getting ready for birth & baby!
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler

February 27th, 2010, 07:30 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Who's here? Who's lurking? I'm here!

How are you doing/feeling? Pretty good...SO much better this time around than last, but I get sick at the weirdest times!(like the middle of the night). I'm just over 12 weeks, and have a really promising lead on a midwife!!(We've been playing phone-tag, and then I was out of town for a week, so I will call her on Monday, and hopefully set up a time to meet!)

Anything big going on in your life (Well asides babies haha)? Not really...I just got back into town after a 5 day trip to FL to visit my family, and attend my grandma's memorial service.

February 28th, 2010, 05:05 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
I'm here!

February 28th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

How are you doing/feeling? I'm ok besides being sick with a cold that's now turning into a painful sinus thing.

Anything big going on in your life (Well asides babies haha)? Not really. We just finished renovating the upstairs of our house so things are nice and quiet.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

February 28th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I should do this now shouldn't I? Ha.

I'm here! I'm doing good, just trying to get back into normal life after a move and then just get prepared to do it again in a month. Then after that move life will be calm again, well, until August haha.

Biggest things going on is our house being built and our current temp move. Thats really about it. I just can't wait to be out of our last house and not have that worry anymore.

Killian's Birth Story
February 28th, 2010, 07:02 PM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
I am here, doing decent besides the sciatica. 15 weeks today, looking forward to finding out what we are having on the 15th. midwife appt tomorrow actually!

My sister's wedding is on the 20th, I need to finish planning her bachlorette party......ugh.

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

February 28th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Ginni, I'm jealous about you finding out the 15th! I have to get a form from my midwife, then go to my primary care doctor and they order it for me. Last time, it took for-freaking-ever to get a date! I'm looking around my birthday more than likely, well, hopefully haha

Killian's Birth Story
February 28th, 2010, 10:54 PM
^RaineDrop^'s Avatar Summer Raine is 1 YR OLD!
Send a message via AIM to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via MSN to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^RaineDrop^
I'm still alive! I haven't been to Jm as much as I'd like to

I've been really focused on my photography lately. I'm becoming a business so I am busy busy busy! But in love with it

Honestly I think one reason I subconsciously stay away from JM is cuz it gives me wicked baby fever! Ahhhhh

MY HOME WATER BIRTH WAS AMAZING

www.momentsbyheather.com
March 1st, 2010, 08:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Im here Just been focusing on my kids recently. I have 98% of everything I need for baby to get here. And will start to slowly put my birthing kit together over the course of the next 8 weeks (want to be done by 36 weeks just in case) My midwife has the big stuff covered, but I want extra things just for my comfort. Ill be 29 weeks on thursday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search