We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Yes I did!! I made them at like 38 weeks.
I made chili, bean burritos, chicken casserole, breakfast burritos, pancakes, chicken 'n dumplings, stew, meatloaf,...I know there's something else but I can't remember! prego brain!
2 bunches of fresh broccoli, frozen works too
2 cups cup up chicken (cooked – boiled or baked ahead)
1 can cream of chicken, mushroom, or broccoli soup
1 can of mushrooms
¼ to ½ cup milk
1 onion, chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp curry powder
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (or mozzarella cheese)
Rice or noodles, cooked.
½ cup Ritz cracker crumbs
1 TBS melted butter
Cook broccoli, drain. Mix in cooked chicken, soup, mushrooms, milk, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice curry powder, cheese, rice or noodles. Place Ritz cracker crumbs over top and then melted butter or squeeze butter over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Easy Oven Stew
2 lb. beef cubes (tender)
2 TBS flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
2 TBS vegetable oil
4 small onions, cut into quarters
4 small carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 small potatoes, cut into quarters
1 cup sliced celery
2 8-oz cans of tomato sauce
1 can water
Sprinkle beef with flour mixed with seasonings. Toss with oil in 3-qt casserole pan. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Stir once, add vegetables, salt and paper. Pour sauce and water over all.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1-3/4 hours.
1-1/2 pounds ground beef - (can use more if not using sausage)
12 ounces sausage, optional
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oatmeal
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
In large bowel, mix beef and sausage. Add onion and oatmeal. In small
bowl, beat eggs slightly with salt; add milk Add milk-egg mixture to
meats, mixing well. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions;
add mushrooms and set aside. Place 1/2 meat mixture in loaf or square pan.
Make a small indented areas all the way around pan in center of meat
mixture. Put stuffing into indentation; top with remaining meat mixture.
Bake in oven at 350 for 1-1/2 hours. Check center if still pink, cook
longer, checking every 15 minutes.
Can be put into glass dish to cook in microwave. Bake in microwave on high
17 to 20 minutes. Rotate dish after 10 minutes. May need to cook longer
depending on microwave.
Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Chicken 'n dumplings
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
2 cups whole baby carrots
2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 cup water
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups all-purpose baking mix
2/3 cup milk
* Place the chicken, potatoes, carrots and celery into a 6-quart slow cooker.
* Stir the soup, water, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
* Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the chicken is cooked through.
* Stir the baking mix and milk in a medium bowl. Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the chicken mixture. Increase the heat to HIGH. Tilt the lid to vent and cook for 30 minutes or until the dumplings are cooked in the center.
* *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
* Preheat oven to 350º F.
* In large skillet, over medium heat, brown beef, onion. Continue to stir while breaking up meat. Drain excess fat.
* Add refried beans
* Place meat and bean mixture in the middle of tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold up the bottom of the tortilla, then the sides, then fold down the top. Place in a baking dish and cover with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
* Heat in oven 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish as desired. Suggested garnishes: salsa, shredded cheese, diced green onions, black olives.
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
8 eggs, scrambled
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
4 flour tortilla
you can add what you wish too
Sprinkle eggs, bacon and cheese in the middle of a tortilla. Fold tortilla sides over and place in a plate, seam side down on a dinner plate. Microwave for 30 seconds - or just until thoroughly heated and serve. I just put them in the freezer and then put them in microwave when we wanted them for breakfast.