Back!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2010, 06:43 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
But this time I'm 100000% determined! This is our last baby - so I need my homebirth! Plus, with two little ones & no family close by, it just seems better to do it at home then load everyone up to the hospital & have it all crazy & chaotic there - plus I would be all alone!

Anyways, I will be starting my process shortly.. I need to speak with my midwife about it & see if she can point me in the right direction since she does not do homebirths, which breaks my heart - but I know she will understand!

March 31st, 2010, 06:48 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm Marisa and Im' pregnant with my 3rd and planning my 2nd hbac

Good luck in finding the right direction to get your home birth! Don't be afraid to jump in and ask any questions you want/need. The ladies here are great

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
April 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
congrats and GL!!!

April 2nd, 2010, 02:36 PM
Adam&Kaydence'sMommy's Avatar formerly wiseg2
Congrats! I hope you get your home birth!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
April 2nd, 2010, 02:56 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
Thanks I hope I get it too - I'm so nervous though telling my Midwife, I feel like I'm about to dump the love of my life! Shes been a great friend for the past two pregnancies & birth - so its a little hard.

April 2nd, 2010, 04:31 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Welcome back!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy, can't wait to see you stick around here and get the birth you want!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search