My appt today

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I had an appointment with my midwives today. It was cut short due to another woman's water breaking, but I was still there for 45 minutes. BP and urine was good, baby is measuring well. I had told them that I felt that either the baby went through a growth spurt or had shifted positions because I just felt like I was carrying a bit different. She said that I was actually measuring the same as last time, but about 2cm lower... so he's obviously settled a bit lower, which I guess is a good thing. I was supposed to have a home visit this week, but due to a bunch of mama's having babies the past few days they are swamped with PP visits, so my home visit will be next week instead. I don't mind at all, babies take priority!!! I did get weighed this week, hadn't been weighed since week 18... and since then I've gained 9lbs. I do know my weight from exactly one month ago (I had gotten weighed with Kate and the ped's office, since she refused to be on the scale by herself, haha), and since then its only been 1lb. I'm sorta shocked since I've always gained over 30lbs with each pregnancy. This one really is all BELLY.

So all in all a good appointment!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 12th, 2010, 02:39 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
yay for a great appt!! not much longer! (where your girls early or late or on time?)

May 12th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
My first was induced on my due date (my water broke, contractions didn't start after 12 hours, I didn't know any better and rushed to the hospital as soon as my water broke!). My second was born the day after her due date, and my 3rd was born at 41 weeks.

I know I'm going late... although I won't lie... it would be a nice surprise to have a baby come a couple days early!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 15th, 2010, 08:40 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Well I guess you know why baby seemed different, and you got your wish! Congrats again!

May 16th, 2010, 03:09 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
that's so crazy they were on time or late and baby boy was early! I'm hoping this lil guy isn't as late as his brother

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search