almost afraid to post this

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It seems like we have a consistent pattern!!! Contractions are every nine minutes, and not too strong (I can still talk through them with concentration) but not painless either. FINGERS CROSSED! I called the midwife around 10:00 to let her know what is going on, because I didn't want to wake her out of the blue at 3:00am if there is something about to happen, and she said it sounds like I'm for sure in labor, and if she doesn't hear from me tonight then she'll call in the morning.

Pllllleeeeeease don't let this peter out. I hate the "always guessing" game. I'm so ready to meet this little girl They've been nine minutes for more than an hour though, so I'm wondering if my body is still playing tricks

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 23rd, 2010, 08:38 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sending you lots of gentle birthing thoughts. Update when you can!

May 24th, 2010, 01:17 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Hope this is it for you! KUP when you can! ELVs!!

May 24th, 2010, 04:08 AM
ugh, I'm so frustrated! They were getting pretty strong and close together around 3am (every three to four minutes) I thought for sure this has to be labor. It was getting very painful. I went back to sleep, woke up 20 minutes ago, and haven't had a single contraction. Just cramping again. What gives? Maybe sleeping staved it off for a while?

I think I'm going to tell DH to go to work at this point.

I did have a dream that I had the baby. She was HUGE. a little over 10 lbs, but she looked much bigger. And we couldn't remember the name we had chosen (Evelyn) so we named her Haley instead LOL It was such a real dream though, when I woke up I panicked that I couldn't find my baby, and then realized it was a dream, but I had to check if I was bleeding before I was sure it really had been a dream.

Click the blinkies!

May 24th, 2010, 05:49 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Aww sorry! I hope things pick back up for you, and you are holding EVELYN soon!

May 24th, 2010, 08:01 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
aww i'm sorry hope it picks back up

May 24th, 2010, 08:23 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh that stinks! I bet it will pick back up soon again though! That is more progress than me! I haven't even had a BH in a few days... looks like you might beat me!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
May 24th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I hope that you were able to get some rest!! ((HUGS)) I know how hard early labor signs can be!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 25th, 2010, 10:27 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any update??

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
May 25th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Still nothing. Had a MW appointment today. Jonah is screaming now though (dog woke him up from nap before he was ready) so I'll post about it later tonight after he goes to bed. In short, we don't think anything is going to happen until next week- she's in too bad of a position for labor now (two weeks ago she was in the perfect position ugh!)

Anyway, Jonah is walking around the house screaming and pulling down whatever he can, so i gotta go LOL

Click the blinkies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search