Dreams about baby

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I thought I was in labor very early on Monday morning, I fell asleep and had a very, very real dream that I gave birth. It was SO detailed, and I woke up panicked because the baby wasn't in bed next to me like I had thought she was. I posted about it before in another thread.

Then today, I fell asleep when I was supposed to be doing chores. I had gone to Mommy and Me yoga with Jonah and when I put him down for a nap after, my body just said that was too much! LOL. I had this vivid dream that my parents came over and picked us up, and we went sailing on my dad's small sail boat. And I went into labor, and my dad forgot to put the motor on the boat, or it wasn't working, or something, because we weren't moving- no wind, no motor, boat no go LOL So then my dad called the coast guard and they were like "Oh, good luck with that!" and they left us out there! So I gave birth to two ten pound TWINS right on my dad's boat. They both looked just like the baby in the first dream. HUGE and with lots of hair. Looked almost like Jonah, but more hair.

Why am I having dreams about having ten pound babies LOL If she is ten pounds at birth, this will be me I know it's normal for a baby to weigh that much, but Jonah was so tiny (not at birth, but the months following)

Maybe I'm scared about having a big baby, so I keep dreaming about it? Oh, and these babies' names were Evie and Leah (lee-ah.. not sure how we'd spell that) Again, Leah is not a name we ever had thought about. Perhaps she is sending vibes to me that she likes Leah and Haley better than Evelyn

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 26th, 2010, 08:50 PM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
I think that delivery is just on the forefront of your mind right now, so any fears you have are playing out in your dreams!

basically, you're just excited

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

May 27th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Gotta love preggo dreams! lol Hopefully you'll have the baby soon so you can start not having any dreams cause you don't sleep long enough, right?!

Those last few weeks of pregnancy are such a weird time emotionally/mentally. Ready for it to be over, excited for the big event and meeting the baby, but sad that it's all coming to a close and anxious about the newborn phase, crazy times!

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search