Bethany!!! (BobittyBoo)

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2010, 12:27 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went to 42w3d with Reid. For me, getting from 40 to 41 weeks was the hardest. After that I just tried to look forward to something every day so that if I wasn't in labor I got to finish a good book or watch a favorite TV show. Not the same as having my baby but it really helped my outlook.
May 31st, 2010, 05:15 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
nope, still here and still preggo! Jonah has been keeping me busy.

Yeah, I'm getting worried too. If I go for more than a little while without feeling baby move, I go and drink some cold juice and lay down for a few minutes so she'll move. I tell DH that I'm just checking on her LOL. I know everything is fine. With Jonah I went to be induced a little shy of 40 weeks and the nurse told me I was already in labor. But my original guess for when this baby would be born was June 1st. With Jonah I had told everyone August 15th, and my DD was Aug 18th, but then the doctor changed it to the 15th and guess what day he was born? The 15th- even though the doctor was trying to make him come faster/sooner LOL So if she doesn't come tomorrow, then I'll be really disappointed/anxious.

I have an appointment tomorrow and we're going to discuss how to get the baby motivated. My midwife isn't allowed to deliver past 42 weeks so if I don't have the baby by a week from tomorrow then we have to call the hospital to schedule and induction

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 31st, 2010, 08:47 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So I'm feeling like I might see some action tonight! Maybe that is totally wishfull thinking, but I have been so miserable all afternoon! I was miserable last night too. I slept pretty good actually meaning that I didn't flip flop much and didn't get up a bunch of times. But either I was having contractions all night or I was dreaming them. Either way when I woke up in the morning I didn't have anymore, so not sure what was happening.

But I have been waking up each morning without a baby when I have been convinced I couldn't go any longer... so I might just make my 9:30am MW appointment tomorrow anyway. Keep you ladies posted, if it does happen tonight!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
June 1st, 2010, 06:56 AM
Any news?? I think I've been dreaming up contractions too. I kept waking up all night. I've been having what DH and I have started to call "the squeezies" but since those have been coming and going all month I'm not putting too much into it.

I also have a really, really, really sore spot right on the top of my belly. I'm going to bring it up to the midwife today, because it's really painful. It's been there for the last couple months, but now it is getting unbearable.

Click the blinkies!

June 1st, 2010, 07:40 AM
No baby overnight. But I think I started having "real" contractions. Still far apart, not worth timing yet. But I have had tons of goo and it's all blood tinged. I can feel something different in my body. So I think I'm gettin real close! If it's not today I'd be surprised! =)

June 1st, 2010, 10:52 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Oooooh blood tinged goop! What a great sign! Whenever I had bloody show (baby #2 and baby #4, it was a definite sign of early labor!!).

Good luck to both of you... keep us posted!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
June 1st, 2010, 11:44 AM
wifey2kevin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to wifey2kevin Send a message via Yahoo to wifey2kevin
oh yes! blood tinged is good!!! hope you are having your baby right now!

Survivor Mom - My Blog

June 1st, 2010, 12:37 PM
Not yet... went to the MW appt. I'm 3-4cm, real soft and thin. I'm real crampy and yucky feeling, but not regular contractions yet. MW did a sweep so I'm hoping that gets the show on the road. Keep you posted!

June 1st, 2010, 05:31 PM
Sounds promising!!! I can't wait to hear that you are holding your LO!

Click the blinkies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search