Midwife appointment today

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im 29 weeks and 4 days today and had my midwife appointment. I went in and had to pee so bad! I normally forget about my appointment and go before i leave the house but this time I remembered and held it. So I checked my protein and weight. I went in fully expecting to have gained weight but lost another 4lbs! I have not gained a single pound this pregnancy. I'm not bragging, I've been working to lose it because I am overweight to begin with. But we've had a very stressful May and I figured my stress eating would have made me gain weight but it didn't.

My BP was great, 118/70. My midwife was surprise because she knows all that we have been going through but she was happy that it was good.

His heartbeat was 142bpm and he is head down, back up! I want him to stay that way haha. But him staying head down is good.

I met a (studying to be) physicians assistant who is up here being a student to my midwife. To gain experiences with births and such. I'm glad she'll get a good idea of home births too. She'll be attending our birth as well. Fine by me haha. I like it small but we had 3 people there (2 midwives and 1 student) with my son Dane and that was fine with me.

Everything is good. I am beyond happy that everything is good. Knowing that with all the stress I have been under I didn't end up with pre-term labor. I was honestly very afraid of it happening. My BP has been raised so many times.

All is well

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
June 10th, 2010, 07:02 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
glad all is well!!!

June 11th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
So glad the appointment went well!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
June 11th, 2010, 04:42 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks!

I forgot to add that I am measuring 31 weeks instead of almost 30. No worries but I thought it was funny because of all the dating stuff the u/s tech said when iw as bleeding at 10 weeks.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
June 15th, 2010, 03:34 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
I'm out of town so I haven't been on much lately, but I didn't think you were still having a HB!...I'm so glad everything is working out for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search