Who is next?

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am due July 18th and declaring myself in the home stretch even if I still have 5-7 weeks to go I usually surf JM from my phone and it tends to lock up when I write longer posts so I was wondering if anyone has a Facebook account and would pass on the word for me and update when I am in labor? I am Alison Power | Facebook. My profile pic is of Reid with a cupcake smeared face

Who else is approaching their birth?

June 12th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me!!! I'm way overdue, lol. Far enough that we all sat down and recalculated my due date and bought an extra week of time. (Stupid me, I put average length of cycles was 28 days when it was more like 34!! But, by ovulation date, I'm still pretty sure I'm 41+2.)

Baby is in perfect birthing position, just the head is ON my pelvic bone instead of BEHIND it... and being on my hands and knees isn't getting that head to shift... we're seeking chiropractic assistance now, lol. Hopefully that will kick things into gear! If I go past NEXT weekend we're going to end up doing a biophysical profile to make sure everything is still okay... hopefully if we get that far, it will be, because I want a homebirth, not another induction, lol.
June 12th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Alison, I just friend requested you on FB!

And hiskid, I keep looking daily for updates for you. I hope the chiro helps and kickstarts labor for you!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
June 12th, 2010, 12:35 PM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
I just added you too Allison

I still have 6+ weeks to term, hoping to get to 37-38 weeks this time!

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

June 12th, 2010, 01:24 PM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
I added you too.

I'm 33 weeks today, so a while to go still. But happily I only have 3 weeks to go till I hit the homebirth cutoff - anytime after 36 weeks we can stay home (not that I expect to go that early, but it's good to know). Woohoo!

June 12th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looks like we are going to have a babyboom in the next few months.

Hiskid- I went to 42w3d with Reid and had the same issue with him not staying behind my pelvic bone. My midwife recommended wearing a maternity support belt and it really helped get him in a better spot. Just thought I would throw that out there. I hope your little one arrives soon, the wait at the end is so hard.

June 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks-- I definitely keep that in mind. DH and I were discussing today, and realized we'd had the exact same 'issue' with Rebecca, but by the time my water broke with her, she was either at 0 or -1 station, so we're kind of figuring that when the baby is good and ready, it's going to tuck its head... hopefully chiropractic assistance will get it to tuck FASTER, but who knows, lol...
June 15th, 2010, 10:00 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
My midwife is using a due date of June 30th (I had originally figured July 4th) so I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. My full-term babies have been anywhere from two to ten days before their due date... midwife is predicting I won't make it to the end of June, but we'll see.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search