We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What is one household item you're out of and need to get soon? I need to get snack type food for the midwives
2. What is your least/favorite household "chore"? washing the kitchen floor
3. What is your one food/drink guilty pleasure? Diet Sunkist Lemonade
4. If you were handed $3,000 right now and had to spend it on YOU, what would you buy? (No kids!) I would wait a few weeks and buy clothes. This is the last baby and I've been in maternity clothes almost non stop since 2005. I want to find some things that fit and are flattering for this next chapter of life. I'd probably also buy a few things for my camera, too.
5. Living or dead, what famous person would you like to spend an evening talking to? Georgia O'Keeffe
Alison - Mom to: Emmeline (7/14), Augustus (2) Maximus (4) Eleanor (5) Reid (6) Evelyn (8) Lucas (13) Christopher (14)