34 Week appointment! - xposted

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today went good My mom couldn't baby sit the boys so I just took Dane with me. My midwife loved seeing him as well as her student.

Everything looks good, Bishop is progressing nicely. My bp was 116/78 which is good for me. The bottom number has been higher this pregnancy but I believe its because I weigh more this time then I did with either of the boys.

I weighed myself, didn't gain, didn't lose. My urine was good for glucose, that came back normal and my protein was a trace. But that has been a normal for me so no concerns.

Went back in and we talked about how I'm feeling. Pregnancy wise, I feel fine minus the whole BH, pelvic pains. The basic usual's for me, nothing out of the ordinary.

Bishop is laying in good position, good boy! He's measuring 35 weeks and his heartbeat was 142bpm. Which seems to be the average for him. I've had no swelling this time, I had it bad with Dane.

My NBS (newborn screening) test was sent out the other day. I should hopefully get it within a couple of weeks. I need to buy my birth kit.

My next appointment is the 27th at 5:30pm, in hopes my mom will be home from work to watch the boys. It's my 36 week appointment. Which would normally be my home visit but they had problems figuring out a good time. So I'll go to her house that visit and then the following week at 37 weeks, they'll come to my house to do our home check up. Fine with me haha. She joked and said that since neither of us think I'll go early that we'll be fine. I joked back saying yeah, if I go early it'll probably technically be on time

It was a good check up, which I needed today!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
July 13th, 2010, 08:01 PM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
Glad you had such a good appointment! Hopefully your mom can keep the boys next time, one less thing to worry about!

July 14th, 2010, 12:26 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
glad alls well!!

July 14th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Well you know what happened to me when my m/w couldn't get here for my home visit.... had the baby 5 days later. LOL

I'm glad the appt went well!!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
July 14th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a good appointment. I love the name Bishop!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search