1st trimester check in!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling? What are some of your biggest pregnancy symptoms? When do you meet with your midwife?

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
August 28th, 2010, 12:26 PM
bre4thewin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bre4thewin
Feeling ok! Im tired but i cant sleep! Im "crampy" but in a good "by uterus is alive" way! Waves of nausea but after a previous loss im happy to have it. Today marks the day i lost our last pregnancy, so i will feel a lot better tomorrow. My first real appt with my midwife is September 21! im so excited! The Army hospital on base where i live has 350 births "scheduled" for the month of September, so im ecstatic not to be dealing with that place at all! fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy! My Midwife has be on the Brewers diet trying to avoid getting GD again. If i become insulin dependent again i cant have a HB.

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my gorgeous siggie!

August 29th, 2010, 05:20 PM
FEELING GREAT!!! Which is such a huge difference in this pregnancy for me. In my past pregnancy's I've been so violently ill that I'd end up in the ER quite regularly for IV fluids. This time I had a few days of nausea and then nothing further, it had me so worried I called my midwife's office and got a script for blood work so I could make sure I was still pregnant. I'm a bit tired but nothing unmanagable.
I don't see my midwife until the second week of Oct!! It seems a million years away but that's okay I'm dealing with it. I've already met her we didn't start TTC until I knew I had a midwife in my area that would cover my birth that I clicked with.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search