November Chat Thread!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2010, 11:11 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
How about we try a chat thread for this month! We can check in with each other and get to know each other better!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
November 2nd, 2010, 02:44 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
What is the weather like where you live?

Its pretty nice here today its in the 80's lol

November 2nd, 2010, 09:07 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cold! Very very cold. Well, no. It was okay warm today, it was 50° but it was 28° this morning when we started our day. Its only going to get colder, they're calling for snow on Friday. I am not thrilled. Snow and I are not friend and my husband moved us further north in our state where they get more

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 3rd, 2010, 08:37 AM
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
I use to live by Chicago and i hated the snow there it was a pain in my butt lol, i like my San Diego weather.....

How is everyones morning going so far

November 4th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Today has been pretty busy. Had some errands to run this morning. Dh is off today, so I'm trying to get caught up with a bunch of errands and things that I put off when he's away at work.

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
November 6th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is chilly here today! It had been in the 80s and now we are down to freezing at night -crazy! We are going out today to cheer for friends walking in the breast cancer 3 day walk so we have to bundle up!

November 6th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's getting colder and colder....I can't complain...I've been trick or treating in snow before and we had pretty nice fall weather for ALL of Sept and Oct.....it's been so SUNNY lately....it looks warm but you go outside and a wall of cold air hits you...I think it's been a high of 45 the last couple days...I dont really know LOL....

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
November 7th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's decent here. high of 50 tomorrow. freezing overnight. Can't complain for november. it could be well below freezing!

Thank you Kiliki for my first beautiful Siggie!

mom of 2 angels and an earth baby
November 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
it was GLORIOUSLY beautiful outside today...weather was warm enough to forgo a jacket even....lovely....

Olive is trying to help me on the computer....her hands are over mine on the keyboard and she does the left mouse buttoN when I say "click".....sHE is also messing witH The shifqt button..

She's so silly

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
November 7th, 2010, 07:11 PM
How old is Olive now?

November 8th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Thaydne is the same way he loves the keyboard and if he gets his hands on it he pushing whatever buttons he can lol

November 8th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
She's 2....Terrifying yet Terrific Two! LOL

November 8th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Kate is 2 1/2 now... she's such a 2 year old too... I have to remind myself of her age every day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search