November Roll Call!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Who is here this month?

Due Date or Birth Date:
Give a pregnancy or baby update as well!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
November 2nd, 2010, 11:21 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
HB baby born 10-30-10
He's doing great, thankfully sleeping a bit better at night!

November 2nd, 2010, 11:23 AM
bre4thewin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bre4thewin
DD is 4/24/11

My next midwife appt in on the 16th and we will schedule the Anatomy scan then. I will be having my Anatomy scan with a Perinatologist due to my little brother having a Congenital Heart defect that is genetic, so heres to hoping the lil ticker looks good and everything is super healthy!

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my gorgeous siggie!

November 2nd, 2010, 01:40 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Im here Almost 11 weeks can't wait to be outta the first trimester and finding out what this LO is

Im doing good, still feeling sick but getting better thank god. My next appt is the 22nd so hopefully time goes fast

November 2nd, 2010, 03:18 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Birth date- 9/15/10

Doing great! Conlan sleeps most of the night (I'm shocked! DS1 still doesn't do this!), and is gaining well! He does spit up quite a bit, and I'm wondering if a visit to the chiropractor might help. We will be going in soon anyway.

November 2nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Birthdays: 11/28/08 and 9/1/10.

They're doing great! Dane is going to be 2 this month. I can't believe my middle baby, my first home birth baby is going to be TWO! The thought is crazy, beyond crazy. He's doing great. We finally broke him of the bink last month and his vocab has just exploded. I love it. Instead of getting angry and grunting/pointing at things he wants he actually is saying. I knew the bink was hindering him and he was so ready for it to be gone because he went cold turkey.

Bishop turned 2 months old yesterday. Another crazy. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and wondering when he'd come out. Who knew it would be the 3rd pregnancy I had actually called the birthdate He's starting to talk a lot more. I love his big grins. He's definitely thriving off of nursing and is growing wonderfully. I have yet to set him up with his Dr. I know I need to but we're only a 1 car family and my husband is currently working in the office and not building houses so he can't walk to work. I know i can use it whenever but its all about planning. Soon he'll get in. He's discovering hands and feet and looking at them like their something crazy haha. Just my snuggle bug

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 3rd, 2010, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom of 4 Js
My EDD is June 18!

I am feeling pretty decent. I am ALWAYS hungry and if I don't eat constantly then I am nauseous! I am a little more tired than usual as well. I have my first prenatal appt with my MW tomorrow evening. She is just going to do my exam and labs. It is way too early to hear the hb. My DH agreed to pay for the home birth so I am very excited to get the process started!!
Jordan 7/28/06, Jason 7/17/07, Jacob 5/23/09,
& Jillian 6/13/11 born at home in the water

November 3rd, 2010, 11:40 AM
NiKA's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Due date = Jan 9 2011

30w preggo, doing good. My next MW appt is tomorrow so hopefully everything will be ok. Feeling good - just starting to notice it's harder to do little things like get in/out of cars/bed ect.
November 4th, 2010, 06:00 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DS2 - 4-15-2010

He's doing great. He's 6 months old and 20 lbs. He loves breastmilk and has had some sweet potato, banana, squash, peas and green beans. I just mush them a bit on put them on his tray.
November 4th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sawyer was born at home 10/14/2010. Since he has been born he is nursing like a champ. We are all adjusting to having 2 under 2, but Hudson seems to be handling having the new baby better than expected.

November 5th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
EDD: 5-18-01 so 12 weeks and 2 days

Doing ok...have a nasty cold ready for that to be over. Otherwise great. Got to see ONE baby on the U/S this week. That was grand (got to hear the heart)....looks like a bean lol!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
November 6th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are all doing pretty well

Max is my newest home birth baby. He is three months and growing too quickly. I will be completely honest and say he isn't an easy baby He has reflux and was very, very colicky until about a week ago. He has an adorable smile when he's not screaming though He isn't a fan of babywearing so that has been a challenge because I am used to just wearing the baby and getting stuff done. He's nursing really well and sleeps pretty good, just up once around 1am.

Eleanor will be 2 in February and is a sweetheart. She always has a smile and just such a great energy about her. She said "No" to me for the first time last week so I guess she is officially a toddler now!

Reid just turned 3 and is full of energy! He is really starting to mature now and it's fun watching him grow into a little boy. Hard to believe that when I first started posting on this board I was pregnant with him!
November 7th, 2010, 06:40 PM
marialena's Avatar Veteran
DD 04.20.09
EDD 01.03.10

My daughter is in raging toddler mode, amazing to see her grow up! She knows there is a baby in mommies belly but I don't think she realizes it is going to come out

This pregnancy has been a breeze until recently where I finally feel pregnant. I Have been having a lot of painful braxton hicks recently and I have been needing to rest a lot more which is difficult with my little munchkin running around like a banchy. We are so excited to meet the new addition but also a little nervous about having 2 under 2...

I can't wait to be breastfeeding again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search