GTKY Yours first car

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
What was your first car?

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
January 18th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
88 mercury topaz...that was originally from canada so it had KMPH and not MPH on the speedometer and the like LOL....It ran and ran and ran though...and got great gas mileage. Had no stinkin AC though...anyway...I bought it with my own money so I was pretty proud of it

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
January 18th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
a piece of crap yellow chevy cavalier that I had to "share" with my older brother (who never let me use it). It died quite dramatically.

my DH's first car was pretty amazing. He got it (82 toyota corolla) for free, used it as a rollerblading prop for a year. Both doors popped loudly when you opened them, trunk didn't lock, clutch leaked, you couldn't put the ignition switch in the locked position, you could take out the keys while driving, no ac, etc... looked HORRIBLE. But the thing wouldn't DIE. you couldn't make it stop working if you tried (and he did) LOL - it ended up getting impounded

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 19th, 2011, 07:38 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
My first car was a 99 Eclispe Convertable cherry red i loved it! I found out i was pregnant with our first so i traded it for a 04 Lnacer

January 19th, 2011, 07:59 AM
mommybugnbugga's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
uh, a 1980 honda accord, I think...I don't remember actually...lol

January 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Chevy mini-van.... bow-chica-chica-bow wow... lol
January 23rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
90 Dodge Daytona
January 28th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Mommy to girls
My first car was a sky blue 1972 Volkswagen Beetle. i loved that thing and cried when I had to get rid of it. It wasn't safe after i got pregnant with my oldest(she is now 11). It had no seat belts and no AC. It did have these small little windows that you could fold in at an angle so you got an awesome breeze while you were driving. Sitting at stop lights was torture in the summer though. I would always speed off from them to get my"air conditioning" back!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search