March Roll Call!!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2011, 05:01 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Update us on how you are! Who's hanging out?

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
March 2nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here Doing fine....feeling bigger every day but all in all pretty good

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
March 2nd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I check in at least once a week! Not much new with us but hoping to offer support to anyone planning a home birth

March 2nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
pink_piggy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here, feeling huge and looking it as well. LOL I think I blew up in the last week. Won't be too much longer
March 3rd, 2011, 08:38 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
I'm here feeling good! Dealing with a sick baby though my son has RSV and dh is out to sea for a week. Can't wait for my next appt on the 18th

March 3rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
mommybugnbugga's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here! My dh is returning from deployment next week and I have my 18 week appt on the 29th Getting more and more excited for August, can't wait to meet this little one and have a nice relaxing birth at home!

March 4th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here... not pregnant but future homebirthing mama here!
March 4th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me! At just over 17 weeks and doing well.
March 4th, 2011, 11:14 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're doing good. Hunter likes playing with his brother a lot and Liev has 6 teeth and loves crawling around. He'll be 1 in April.
March 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here! It seems like the pregnancy is just kicking off because my belly is starting to grow and I'm starting to feel some movement. I finished talkign to midwives and picked on that I set up my first appointment with on the 19th. I'm excited to get things rolling (again)!

Expecting baby #4!

March 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I'm a lurker here, and I've been considering coming out of hiding. I guess this is as good of time as any. I'm 31 weeks, due May 2nd and this is my first pregnancy (and home birth). My family is totally supportive of our choice, probably because they know they don't have any influence over what I do, but they're half a country away. My husband's parents are not at all happy about the home birth, but it's their first grand baby so they're trying. Anyways, nice to finally be social with you all!
March 4th, 2011, 05:42 PM
bre4thewin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bre4thewin
HI!!! my sprinkle is tomorrow and now seeing my midwife every 2 weeks! wee!

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my gorgeous siggie!

March 8th, 2011, 09:13 AM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I stop in occasionally.

I am thirty-seven weeks pregnant with our second child (unknown sex) and we are preparing for a home birth with this one. We have bought almost all the birth supplies, still need plastic shower curtain liners or flannel-backed tablecloths, witch hazel and comfey tea (to make the frozen pads) and have almost all the supplies and equipment ready for the new baby. We do need to set up the co-sleeper crib and install the car seat.

I feel fine and everything about the pregnancy is healthy. The baby is measuring at thirty-five weeks, is very active, has a good strong heartbeat and is in a good position for birth. I am not having any labor symptoms yet. I have had a few painful Braxton Hicks here and there and have had pelvic pressure/ pain for awhile now, but nothing that would indicate that the baby will be here very soon. I am fully prepared and fine to go into the forty-first/ forty-second weeks and it would be just fine for the baby to be born in April.

March 9th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Im here! Just recently found out we are expecting #7. This baby will be our second home birth!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

March 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I just made my first appointment with our local midwifery home birth group for the end of the month, so I'm officially joining you! This is our third child, and I'm due October 14th (I'm 9 weeks tomorrow). My second daughter was born naturally at a local birth center with the same group of midwives.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
March 11th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So great to see some new faces around here!!!!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
March 13th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Hi, I'm Wendy, and I'm planning my first home birth. This will be baby #4 for us. I'm also due Oct 14th. But, that just means I could give birth ANY time in October. LOL!! I still haven't had my first appointment with my midwife yet, but she's been here twice for the initial interview, and to drop off some paperwork to take to the hospital for my ultrasound and blood work. All appointments after this will be at my home, and that includes any other blood work (she's a CNM). The only time I should have to go to the hospital after this is if I do the 20 week ultrasound.

I'm excited!!

My Ovulation Chart

March 13th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Mommy to girls
I am here. Mostly lurking every few days...This is my 5th baby, third homebirth. I am due mid May but my last 3 have been a week late so we will have to see with this little one. Oh, also I have all girls including the baking one!

Martha83-Why don't you post over in the May DDC too?
March 15th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wendy, that is so cool that you are due the same day as me and you are also planning a home birth!

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search