November Roll Call

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2011, 08:08 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Lurkers/Graduates/Expecting moms check in Give us a little update

November 10th, 2011, 08:31 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here! I've just been MIA for the past few weeks. I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant (omg how did THAT happen?!?!). So far things are going great and I've had a super easy pregnancy. The only concern is that my placenta was low-lying at my 20 week ultrasound. Chances are it will move on its own and never cause an issue but in the unlikely event that it doesn't I'll be risked out of home birth and probably end up with a scheduled c-section. Other that things are great and I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy.

November 11th, 2011, 10:33 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I check once a week or so. My little homebirther is going to be 19 months next week. Next August we'd like to start trying for another one, which will be our third child. Half the time I have dreams that we have a little boy, Giovanni. And the other half I dream we have a little girl, Lucianna. So we'll see
November 11th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm about 8 weeks along and feeling quite green. The older children are helping out a lot and I'm very grateful. We are preparing the farm for winter weather and trying to savor the beautiful changes of season. I should have my first prenatal in the next two weeks or so.

Mama to:
Nick, 19
Abby, 17
Gabe, 15
Isaac, 13
Mary-Kate, 12
Sam, 11
Henry, 10
Molly, 8
Mark, 7
Greta, 5
Cecilia, 4
Josephine, 2
Evie, born 12.31.13
Baby due in July!
November 12th, 2011, 06:13 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
I peek in every once in a while. My home birth baby will be 14 months in just a few days. We are still nursing full time and doing great!

I see baby bumps in the store, or hear of friends planning home births, and it makes me so excited to have another baby/home birth. BUT I'm really hoping to wait a bit longer for my own health's sake. Ideally, DS will be at least 18 months old before I get pregnant again.

November 13th, 2011, 09:44 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
I'm here, my home birth baby will be 3 weeks old on Tuesday and is doing great, nursing away as I type this And I can't help but keep thinking about how awesome the home birth was and wanting to do it again lol.

Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

November 14th, 2011, 12:02 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Glad to hear all of you are doing good! My little home birth baby is almost 6 months! Where did the time go? Hes doing great, EBF still and is such a sweet cuddly baby. DH and I are planning on TTC around 2013 and of course it will be another home birth!

November 14th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My home birth babies are 4, 2 and 15 months and we are excited about our upcoming birth in February. I am 27 weeks and feeling great!

November 14th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
im pretty much lurker, i should post more. My Home birth baby is Will and he will be 1 month old in 6 days (i cant believe it!)

BTW im Bree, and my other son is Ross (15.5 months)

November 15th, 2011, 01:19 PM
MamaFish's Avatar Swimming Upstream
Due July 7th.

My other homebirths are 11, 9, 7, 4, and 2.

dd SK (closing in on 15)
dd AB (12.5)

ds TJ (10.5)
ds SR (7.75)
dd LG (5.5)
edd @ Aug 6
seven babies perfected in heaven
November 16th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My home birth baby is 1 month and 1 week old today. She is doing great, breast feeding is going well, and she's actually sleeping in long stretches during the night already. We are also cloth diapering for the first time, and it is so easy. I can't believe I didn't do this with my first two girls (of course, cloth diapers have improved a million times in the 8 years since dd#2 was born).

My dd#2 Athena was born in a house, too, just not ours (a freestanding birth center)... so I guess she's an honorary home birth baby, too. She is 8.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
November 22nd, 2011, 08:39 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
Lurking
I'm 9 1/2 weeks along now and met with a homebirth birth circle group last week It was really nice, even though I sort of felt a bit out of place having my hospital born daughter.. LOL
But they were super nice and my grandmother came with me and was soooo much more on board with my homebirth plan after talking with everyone. Probably because they suggested showing a midwife my medical records from Ashlynn's birth to see if the blood loss was from something wrong with me, or something they did and to see if homebirth is a possibility for me.
And I have yet to have a prenatal appt. So much going on with us moving by the end of Dec (We hope...) so I don't know where to get a Dr.. here and then switch, or there (30 mins away)
But I need to within the next 2 weeks!
Sorry, just wrote a story there..

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search