I'm baaaack!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Hi ladies! I'm super excited to be back in here, planning another home-birth! For those of you who may not remember me; I'm Heather, Married to Bryce, mama to Bryce Eric (II) who is 3, and Conlan who is 21 months. I got my BFP Saturday morning after realizing I was on day 39 of a 32 day cycle! We are in the middle of buying our first house so that's been occupying my mind lately. We're thrilled to welcome a new baby!! Hoping for pink this time around. I'm "due" February 24th, but my last baby was 10 days "late", so I've joined the March DDC.

This will be our second home-birth. My first baby was born all-natural in the hospital with a CNM, and my second was a home water birth with a CPM. We have moved to a new state now, so I'm starting from square one again. I have been in contact with a midwife and have a consultation set up for next Monday, July 3rd! I'll be about 6 weeks then, so if all goes well, we may go ahead with my first prenatal!

Here are some pics of my BFP!

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Last edited by GranolaMamaOf3; June 26th, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
June 30th, 2012, 12:08 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Welcome back and congrats on #3

June 30th, 2012, 09:38 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back and congratulations!

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

July 9th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Thank you! We had our consultation and it lasted over 2 hours! (only scheduled for 1!) My husband and I both really like her. She has over 35 years of experience, and seems very knowledgeable and qualified! I have my first prenatal appt set up for the first week of Aug. I'll be around 12 weeks then. I can't wait!!

July 23rd, 2012, 12:13 PM
marialena's Avatar Veteran
Hey!!! too funny, we seem to keep being pregnant at the same time! We are pregnant again too and due in March! haha well, it will be good to be in touch again, I hope your pregnancy is going nice and easy so far

July 23rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Marialena - NO WAY!! That's soooo cool!!

Congratulations!! I haven't been in the March DDC for a few days now because I've been super busy. Will you join this time?

July 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM
marialena's Avatar Veteran
I don't know if I will join the March group or not, I have done a little looking but I am so crazy busy. I will be here though I am getting excited about having another homebirth, this time in our new house with a different midwife.

July 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Me too!! We moved 9 months ago from PA to GA, so we're starting at square one.. We are getting ready to close on our first house! I'm so thrilled that we will be in out OWN home for this birth!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search