Updates!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By marialena
  • 1 Post By 2Corinthians10:4
  • 2 Post By Kelllilee
  • 1 Post By GranolaMamaOf3
  • 1 Post By 2Corinthians10:4
  • 1 Post By KtKuKi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2013, 09:13 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Lets hear some updates! How are all of our pregnant mamas doing? How are all our little and not so littler home birth babies doing. Did everyone have a great holiday season?

January 31st, 2013, 08:48 AM
marialena's Avatar Veteran
I haven't been on here much but I am so very excited to have this new baby I still have things I need to get done but each day brings some accomplishment and gets us closer to the birth day! I just had my maternity photo session and I am still waiting to see all the pictures but so far they are so pretty! I have been so incredibly uncomfortable this pregnancy but somehow I seem to be feeling a little bit less pain lately (maybe I have been taking it easier...) I am sleeping pretty awful and my son has been waking up every night and refusing to sleep in his bed so that hasn't helped me catch up on rest... Anyhow I'll be in touch as I can

January 31st, 2013, 03:43 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That picture is beautiful!
marialena likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

January 31st, 2013, 09:01 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
That is gorgeous!!

I just hit 12 weeks and I'm feeling good. I love getting to see my midwife again! I wish I were better about keeping in touch outside of birthing "season". She's so awesome.

I got to feel the baby kick the other day (I know crazy early!! but it was pretty obviously baby).

Other than that, nothing much going on...
GranolaMamaOf3 and marialena like this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

February 4th, 2013, 07:45 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My not so little hb baby will be one next Wednesday Where has the year gone?? She is such a sweet kid. Walking all over the place and keeping momma on her toes!

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

February 5th, 2013, 07:17 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Marialena - that picture is gorgeous! I hope you post more when you get them!

We are doing good. I'm 16 weeks today! In some ways this pregnancy is flying and in others it's dragging on.... I am just trying to soak it all up and enjoy it. I know it will be over all too soon!

My boys are getting big! My little HB "baby" is now 2.5 and talking in full sentences! He is our fearless child, and keeps us quite entertained
marialena likes this.

February 6th, 2013, 10:43 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a phone appointment with the midwife/naturopathic doctor I hope to use when I get back to Hawaii this afternoon. I am so excited and nervous!
GranolaMamaOf3 likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 23rd, 2013, 05:30 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're just anxiously awaiting the birth of this baby. I am 38 weeks today so everyone at my work keeps acting shocked I'm still at work. Every day it is "so...no baby yet?"...clearly NO! I keep telling them to expect me there till at least 40 weeks, maybe longer. We are all ready to go and I've even gotten some freezer meals made up for after the birth.
GranolaMamaOf3 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search