Come on girls!!

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By fromGirltoMommy
  • 1 Post By underhermantle
  • 2 Post By mizza411

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This board needs some action, as I get closer to birth (which is still months away ) I just wanna talk about birth, birth, birth, and oh yea more birth! I cannot stop reading everything and anything to do with home birth.

Pretty soon I am going to start my Hypnobabies home study, hoping to maybe take the Bradley Method Birth Classes as well about the same time I'll start HB actually! Any other great advice you can give me?

Anddddd let's jump start this board!
underhermantle and Britt3 like this.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
September 23rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Something my midwife brought up.....water gets cold, so thats gonna be a bugger, gonna drain my hot water tank in no time. Hoping for a home water birth this time around. Tub rental is only $50

September 24th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
I'm not pregnant yet, but I'll be doing another homebirth this time around. I've even had a consult with a homebirth doctor/midwife already. LOL

As for the water getting cold, once we drained the hot water tank, they just kept boiling water on the stove to keep it warm..
Kyron, Porter, Donovan, Jocelyn, & expecting #5

September 30th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey! I'll be planning another home birth as well, but I just have to get PG first! lol. Honestly I was so tired that I don't remember how they kept refilling my tub. I think they were ok with the water heater because I kept taking walks, and doing other things too. Once I was ready to push and stay in the water, she just kept adding warm water, and I wasn't paying any attention to the process. lol. However, when it came time to push, I was sitting on the couch; I had been awake for nearly 36 hours (and falling asleep just minutes before pushing) and was too lazy to get back in the tub. Soooo-- this next go round I'd love to actually have a water birth instead of couch birth. lol

October 1st, 2013, 04:30 PM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tankless water heater- best investment ever!

October 14th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromGirltoMommy View Post
This board needs some action, as I get closer to birth (which is still months away ) I just wanna talk about birth, birth, birth, and oh yea more birth! I cannot stop reading everything and anything to do with home birth.

Pretty soon I am going to start my Hypnobabies home study, hoping to maybe take the Bradley Method Birth Classes as well about the same time I'll start HB actually! Any other great advice you can give me?

Anddddd let's jump start this board!
Hi planning my 3rd hbac and used hypnobabies with 3 of my births! I loved it...maybe we can be birth buddies! When is your guess date?
fromGirltoMommy likes this.

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
October 16th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey! I just had my little man at home Oct 11. My very detailed birth story is in the Oct 2013 ddb under "walk the plank" if you want to check it out. I did hypnobirthing classes too. If you want to chat or have questions please send me a pm!
October 17th, 2013, 02:30 PM
fromGirltoMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by underhermantle View Post
Hi planning my 3rd hbac and used hypnobabies with 3 of my births! I loved it...maybe we can be birth buddies! When is your guess date?
Guess date is Jan 21, but expecting to go into Feb is baby boy is anything like big sister How bout you?
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace
October 19th, 2013, 11:02 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hi ladies! I have had 2 HB now. Our most recent was an unplanned unassisted birth. I agree this board needs to be revived!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search